PJ's Ultimate Album Rate Pt III: Prism VS ARTPOP VS Britney Jean VS BEYONCÉ - Love, RJF. XOXO | Page 158 | The Popjustice Forum

PJ's Ultimate Album Rate Pt III: Prism VS ARTPOP VS Britney Jean VS BEYONCÉ - Love, RJF. XOXO

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by RJF, Dec 31, 2013.

1. Not a surprise that I'm compatible with you!

2. Third highest ranked compatibility with the overall rate despite not having a single top 10 compatibility placement when it comes to the individual alberms? What kind of innocuous, middle-of-the-road-opinion-having domination? Who else but Rommehrs?!? They call it divergent.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2014
  3. - and you are a brilliant addition to this forum, I enjoy reading all of your posts.

4. These should get added to the first page, finish things off.

5. Well, that was a lot of fun. THANK YOU MR. RJF AND YOU ARE WELCOME FOR MY COMMENTARY.

6. For shame!

This has been a wonderful rate. I've been indifferent to comment on the top 2 as they're both rather swell, but neither are my absolute favourite tracks (despite being a 10 and a 9).

7. ops

ops

Quick note since I never explicitly stated as such: everything I've posted does account for the corrections made to RJF's original sheet.

Actual compatibilities with the average voter can be seen in five sheets here.

You should probably just ctrl-f your username. None of those things that look like ties are actually ties except 20/21 on the BEYONCE sheet.

8. I was Top 10 in all of those, and actually won the "main one". Whoa. I'm truly this rate's Dark Horse.
    Thanks for sharing, ops, I really appreciate it!

Last edited: Jan 22, 2014
  9. Okay I'm just getting this out of the way...

WHAT A DESERVING WINNER. WHAT A SONG. AT LEAST THIS SHIT ALBUM GAVE US SUCH A GOOD SINGLE.

Well that's better, she still sounds like she has a cold.

10. For the BJ average I'm fourteenth from the bottom?!

[​IMG]

11. [​IMG]

12. Not me being 8th most representative of the forum. Bastion of PopJustice.

13. 7th though.

14. RJF

RJF

Not me barely clinging to Top 40 relevance in all charts except the Bubbling Under Beyoncé Hot 100, where I'm smashing the Top 10... Just.

15. I've never been happier to hold such little relevance to something.

16. 4th though *blows raspberry*

17. You're 3rd overall! Actuallly, BEYONCÉ aside you're the Populist Queen!

18. K94

K94

Cackling at the Beyonce deniers all being dropped in the least compatible overall top 10.

19. I don't show up anywhere it seems. I'm going to take that as a sign that my taste is just as unique and special as a snowflake.

Or something.

20. Same. We're both middle ground.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.