PJ's Ultimate TV Show - any interest? | The Popjustice Forum

PJ's Ultimate TV Show - any interest?

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by KamikazeHeart, Sep 9, 2017.

1. Hey guys!

Over in the Charts & Rates-subforum there are a couple of rates trying to determine PJ's favorite song, album and artist. Tossing this out as a simple question to gauge interest - would anyone be interested in participating in something similar for TV shows?

I was thinking each user would get to submit their top 20 TV shows, and rank them. Number 1 gets 20 points, number 20 gets 1 point, etc etc.

2. MollieSwift21

MollieSwift21 Staff Member

I don't check this section often enough but would be interested in this.

3. I suspect by the sheer number of Drag Race threads that the winner is obvious!

diamondliam likes this.
  4. I'm a TV addict.

5. I'd be into this

This could be an issue, would it be too complicated to cut it into three categories: Drama, Comedy and Reality?

Lately likes this.
  6. I like this idea.

7. Big Brother could possibly challenge if it's as a franchise and not split between US, UK, Celebrity UK. That would need to apply to the Housewives and Top Model franchises as well though and those should all be separate entries.

8. 2014

2014 Staff Member

I'd be up for it!

9. Do it.

10. Yeah, we surely need to have Reality TV on its own as a section over here. Maybe also a section for shows that last 30 minutes and those that are 45 minutes long as genre bleeds thru nowadays...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.