PJSC 102 - Winner Announced! | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

PJSC 102 - Winner Announced!

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by Hurricane Drunk, Apr 30, 2021.

1. Submitted definitely more boppy song this time so I’m counting for something better than #47!

2. It's good to see Greyson is graduating from obscurity after so long. Going viral then performing on Ellen as a kid.

3. Sorry, but I am taking a break from PJSC also (alongside PJRetro) until life breaks down a bit as I barely made the deadline last time. There is also a stellar lineup with rates. Especially now there is a midweek deadline with PJSC and with only one weekend to listen to the songs and I can't do it justice sadly this seems the most logical moment to draw out for now.

4. I'm also taking a round off as well to focus on rates I want to participate in. Sorry!

5. Noooooo! My surefire winner pop/rock girl song!

(I haven't chosen yet, I'm just kidding, I don't even know if I have one of those)

6. Ha! I was thinking the same with my surefire Sprocky/Hazey 12er! Ddd (But would it truly be? I cannot ever judge how they’ll vote properly)

7. Promise you'll enter "Punks Don't Dance" and I'll think about entering to 12 it.

8. Funny coincidence, Crystalyne popped up on my youtube feed while I was looking for entries. Clearly the universe demands this submission, even if I've sworn off punk-pop after last round.

9. I almost entered it six-ish years ago but opted to bypass the contest and send the @DJHazey bait straight to him instead!

(Maybe a rookie mistake in retrospect? My eventual first winner was more or less a punk-pop band.)

But then we became PJBFFs so all's well that ends well etc.

10. We have till the end of the day Friday, right? What time zone? UK?

(Asdfghdfkghfdk I'm super behind in life and I promise I'm gonna try and get in earlier, like today-ish, but I wanna make sure I don't miss this!)

11. Yes you should have most of the day tomorrow as I suspect it will be noon Saturday my time before we close!

12. My back-up entry just showed up on the submission sheet while thinking I had a clear path to submitting it next round!

[​IMG]
    (This gif is serving me well these days! Dddd)

Another VETO to report!

Queen Tina Arena - Legend Of PJRetro, PJ00s & PJXtra is too legendaric for PJSC with her (now) 11 pages of discussion and 5 TOP 40 UK Hits! What does @londonrain have to say about this?

13. Ms Cousins-Arena being submitted to yet another song contest...

[​IMG]

14. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

She’s not eligible for a regular PJ00s round either, though...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.