PJSC 103 - IT'S IMA2014; WINNER REVEALED!!!!! | Page 3 | The Popjustice Forum

PJSC 103 - IT'S IMA2014; WINNER REVEALED!!!!!

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by 2014, May 31, 2021.

1. Quite happy with my song; I had another one ready, but this one felt correct for Pride month. Provided they don't get vetoed ddd

2. Where can one view the veto sheet?
    I hope my legends entry is OK, this is my first one.

3. You can't, it's for the veto panel. When the decisions start trickling in, we'll update everybody with what's going on but right now we've only looked and found the obvious vetoes.

4. It wasn't me submitting Baby Queen for the third time, I promise.

5. K94

K94

I've Submitted

Last edited: Jun 3, 2021
  6. I submitted a song for the main contest. My legends entry is truly legendary, but I worry I've been too obvious with the theme.

7. Knowing your taste, I...may have beat you to the punch.

livefrommelbs, berserkboi and Maki like this.
  8. Oh heyyyyy, when do we enter by? Give me a heads up once there's a date if I haven't sent anything!

9. 2014

2014 Staff Member

1st post is edited!!

10. Thanks so much, I'll get on this!

berserkboi and 2014 like this.
  11. Legends will start to be revealed tomorrow!

12. First announcable veto

13. Just bringing this up because I've just found out this applies to me (3 days later) and the song in particular was never even mentioned in the round 100 thread so how was anyone supposed to know it's on cooldown?

14. You're not. If everyone knew what songs were currently on cooldown it'd probably just make a bunch of people rush to submit them as soon as they became eligible again.

15. I have found euphoria and I have sent it to the PJSC. Don't y'all love me?

16. This had better not be the song I am sending to RETRO next round for your 12!

(And yes, of course I adore the PopTarts! XXX)

17. Yay bait me give me bops I heart you back!

18. 2014

2014 Staff Member

I'm going to do some tags over the next couple of days in case any one has missed the thread!! x

19. Ooo I spot a few super instant vetoes, they're always fun

20. 2014

2014 Staff Member

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.