PJSC 116 - PRIDE Edition - Results page 19! | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

PJSC 116 - PRIDE Edition - Results page 19!

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by ufint, Jul 1, 2022.

1. The Cutebad song is different to the one we passed? Ff

2. It certainly is. Lemme do some Nancy Drewing after I've had dinner with my family. I've looked in the submission form and I can't find out what has happened or who updated their entry. I need some adult assistance, from someone more grown up than me.

Edit: the person who first submitted CuteBad changed their song to another one, so it’s not a triple submission.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2022
  3. The song list looks... chaotic, which definitely makes me want to check it out sooner.

I recognize and am already familiar with about 5 songs, if not more, which is above average for PJSC.

4. I have to rank three of these artists?? And I haven’t even heard the rest yet??? Wow Bethenny Wow!!

Untouchable Ace, Up N Down and Maki like this.
  5. I'm still not following...so the current song is correct? I'm itching to make a playlist.

6. Yes, but there might be one or two more issues, so I'd hold off making your ballots just yet....

7. I guess I'll...listen to Retro instead.
    [​IMG]

8. You a wise woman

9. Principle to live this life by! Ddd

Untouchable Ace and Maki like this.
  10. Unless the veto panel got a problem with the CuteBad song the submitter switched to the list is correct!

soratami, BubblegumBoy, Attis and 5 others like this.
  11. Inland Empire

Inland Empire Staff Member

Fortunately I don’t think we have to worry about any CuteBad song being too relevant.

londonrain, Carel, 2014 and 6 others like this.
  12. [​IMG]

13. One of those titles seems like it may be bait for me...
    Also, I hope everyone likes my song. I just listened to it again and fell in love with it all over again.

14. Now that this song list is out, you PJSC stragglers can come to the last contest open for submissions.
    [​IMG]

It's very much in keeping with the Gay theme of this round, only 100 years younger.

15. I haven't listened to Witchcraft yet but I'm already into it.
    [​IMG]

16. londonrain, Maki, soratami and 2 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.