PJSC 116 - PRIDE Edition - Results page 19! | Page 9 | The Popjustice Forum

PJSC 116 - PRIDE Edition - Results page 19!

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by ufint, Jul 1, 2022.

1. [​IMG]

Hello there, it's half way through the year.
    So let's look at where half of the years leaderboard is sitting.

[​IMG]

@pop3blow2 will be so happy that not only has someone finally achieved the points total the same as the the round they sent it, but @Derek also has it has his personal best for the year so far. Very well done.
    I think the last time someone did this was our champ this year @soratami in round #107.

[​IMG]

I just want to make it clear that I was placed second before last round finished when I won in May. However 2 average flops either side of it didn't help. So unless @Maki wins this year, they won't be back at that spot either.

[​IMG]

I'm pretty sure this is an affirming moment for @Zar-Unity. After their break from the contest, now is their best run in the competition. In contrast @2014 has also been back for a while and isn't making much of a splash yet. But has been the most success without a top 10. Surely a win again soon. Hopefully @EscapismIsAnotherPrison can achieve something in between.

[​IMG]

However I think @imaduck winning days are over. The next winners could be @Rogue, @Cotton Park, @Inland Empire and hopefully eventually @Carel & @berserkboi.

[​IMG]

I hope you're all still enjoying yourselves here. With the forum still not accepting any new members since 2019, I think we need a new members drive. Or at least get people like @Isobel to join, as they've been active in the other contests.

Happy Pride July!

[​IMG]

2. Team#BerserkboiToWinAheadOfAceSchedule! Ddd

3. 2014

2014 Staff Member

It's coming, it's coming!! I can feel it <3

4. So I've decided to award my 12 to the song that is exactly what I want from Nicola Roberts in 2022.

5. My initial shortlist had even more songs, but I managed to narrow it down to 13 entries that I really want to give points to. Now, how to pick and choose between these...
    Should I be a bitch and get rid of three songs I was already familiar with?

6. Voted, the last section of the song list had so many great songs on it, you all turned it omg

7. A lot could still happen, but right now it looks like we have a runaway winner. There's only 16 points separating #7 and #20.

No songs left at 0 points!

[​IMG]

8. This is certainly the month for landslide victories!

9. Thankfully I got my votes ready like day 2, It's just taken me a while to summon up the will to submit them.

10. I can dream.

Listening to the songs now so should be just about on time!

I definitely misread that first song and thought for a moment someone had sent Addison Rae again

11. Going to a party tonight, but will have the "who sent what" list up when I wake up tomorrow, which should be at 2 PM BST. Still 12 people left who haven't voted, but if they still haven't voted by the time I wake up after tagging them twice...

[​IMG]

12. [​IMG]

13. [​IMG]

Being a teacher and having a nine week holiday with a budget for only two (and Norwegian weather) makes it really hard to find something productive to do other than going out with friends.

14. 2014

2014 Staff Member

15. Voted! A lot of uptempo bops this round, I think mine will slip under the radar (as usual).

Untouchable Ace, Maki and berserkboi like this.
  16. @ufint - King Of Being Around People! <3

Give me cats or dogs any day instead ddd

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.