PJSC 118: CHEMISTRY | reveals done! | Page 11 | The Popjustice Forum

PJSC 118: CHEMISTRY | reveals done!

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by soratami, Aug 29, 2022.

1. This round isn't the strongest but some of these hilarious comments nearly made up for that:

2. I voted!

Pre-emptive apology to whoever submitted All The Damn Vampires, as I would've given your entry far more points had it instead been this, a long-standing favourite of mine:

3. [​IMG]

Okay.

Here's the last update first.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Well look at that, @berserkboi really wanted that leaderboard because he knew he'd just overtaken me with his 2 latest songs making over 100 points each.
    @soratami is still on top, but @Derek is really returning to form with the most successful song of the whole year and taking silver overall.

[​IMG]

Last round I was looking a lot at the PJSC master list because of the lyrics side theme and I saw that @2014 had been #11 8 times throughout their time competing.
    Then with the final leaderboard of PJSC 117 @2014 finally had their first top 10 of the year at #10 just beating me at #11.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Well @Filler I am choosing to honour your career highlight #10 smash from Sixtine and show that you did get a top 10. (There is precedence for the exact same ranking with and without ties in PJSC.) Especially as our creator @imaduck is no longer with us in this round.
    This leaves @Rogue as the only member to have participated in every round of PJSC. Everyone vote MystikalLove for the win this round.

[​IMG]

Look at @klow doing so well this year to be the only one to have 5 top 10s, well done!
    @Maki was on track with 3 top 10s in a row from the start of the year but it's been downhill from there.

[​IMG]

It's great to have @Cutlery @KamikazeHeart and @A&E back, I wish for more circumstances for older players to return.
    But also it's still great to see @Isobel do so well, let's hope @Dynamo can do the same

[​IMG]

@Filippa where ever you are, I hope you're happy.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2022
  4. Better enjoy the top 10 while it lasts ddd

5. Wait...if my "Mean points" are the lowest does that mean I'm doing really crap on average?

6. I've voted in all four contests this week, AND did the Foxes rate. I am suffering from post-voting depression...

Can't we start an in-between song contest just to cure that?

7. I'm so bored I'm posting in rate threads.

8. I've done all five too dd. You do have Asiavision to look forward to soon.

9. Maybe time to set up the PJBU then....

10. Kindly get in the sea. I have a lot of contests to vote for, and I haven't even started this weeks coursework. Luckily a change in monarch is giving me a day off work to finish some off.

11. [​IMG]

12. Or maybe I will start PJ Retro 80.5: send in a successful single by an artist previously in PJ Retro rounds 1-80

13. I wish most people were also in the habit of voting relatively early, because I'm still missing two thirds of the ballots ff

14. Same here, sis...

[​IMG]

15. Petition to have additional Eurovision, Asiavision, Africavision, Americavision and Oceaniavision themed monthly contests.

Maybe it would make sense for me to say this if I wasn't a perpetually late voter... at least I'm having fun listening to the entries while you are complaining dd

16. Petition to only send 80's and 90's tracks to PJSC for at least a year

17. I’d actually love to hear the picks for those decades from the likes of @Inland Empire @Carel @swim etc who never do Retro with us dd

18. [​IMG]

berserkboi, Maki and soratami like this.
  20. I dont know if I know any songs from that dusty old decade

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.