PJSC 118: CHEMISTRY | reveals done! | Page 12 | The Popjustice Forum

PJSC 118: CHEMISTRY | reveals done!

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by soratami, Aug 29, 2022.

1. If I can find songs for this insipid decade we are in, I have hope for you with the 90s <333

2. I have nothing against obscure 80s and 90s music, some of my favourite songs are obscure 80s and 90s music, but it should stay in PJRetro where it belongs.

Untouchable Ace, Maki and berserkboi like this.
  3. Music gets better every year

Music Is Death, Maki and soratami like this.
  4. [​IMG]

6. Noise to some people, art to me:
    [​IMG]

7. Maybe you should run the "PJRetro rounds 51 - 75 Winners Rate" that's just been neglected.

soratami, berserkboi and Maki like this.
  8. Actually - who has the most winners in that block of rounds? Whoever it is - I need to run a concept by them for an experiment that may lead to multi winners ddd

Maki, soratami and Untouchable Ace like this.
  9. Get your Saturdays ballot done early! (Thread will open Monday, so technically that will also be before all the contests have done reveals as well.)

10. Not @2014 being the 14th voter.

Which is to say I'm still waiting for 25 ballots

[​IMG]

11. Fff seems like whenever I complain about the round quality, I have much more trouble with arranging my ballot... I ended up having 12 honourable mentions here, which is a lot more than in usual PJSC rounds. My guess is that the heap of 'nice' songs caused it hard to distinguish which ones are better than the other ones, hence taking me a while to assign these final few points and plenty of those entries ended up being potentials for the top 10.
    Also, there really wasn't an obvious 12 here, but my top 3 is very strong, I'll say that.

I really have no idea how this could play out so it will be interesting to see the results.

12. Oh and I forgot to mention that three male vocal entries got points from me, all of them appearing in my top 5! @Untouchable Ace are you proud?

13. Considering I think someone sent the wrong song for one artist and @soratami probably thinks the same about my artist, well done. And thanks for the points.

14. DANCING IN A RIPPED UP T-SHIRTTTT

15. My song got decent remarks in the w2g session, so I'm...cautiously hopeful.

16. Currently at 22 ballots... I'll post some more leaderboard tea when we hit 25 or so. Will tag people who haven't voted yet later today too.

17. I am so annoyed I missed that since I wanted to see if my entry got any reactions! Of course after I thought that I realized I couldn't remember what my entry was. Not a good sign!

18. Is this...another disease that's spreading?

19. I'm working on mine today, if that helps you!

20. Surely there's been three voters since that was posted?

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.