PJSC 118: CHEMISTRY | reveals done! | Page 13 | The Popjustice Forum

PJSC 118: CHEMISTRY | reveals done!

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by soratami, Aug 29, 2022.

1. There's been one dd

2. I also just realised deadline is a Saturday as opposed to a Friday. This means the Aussies will be anxiously insomniac across all contests as Reveals will be taking place in the middle of the night (starting I am guessing at 4AM Monday morning with PJSC) for us in each (potentially)

Us rocking up to work all of next week:

[​IMG]

3. I wake up at 5:30 every morning for the gym, so I'll be able to see if I'm thriving or flopping and then take my frustrations out via cardio!

[​IMG]

4. [​IMG]

5. Music Is Death and berserkboi like this.
  6. Also please don't forget to participate in the side theme if you haven't already!
    If you don't, there will be consequences...

7. You mean you wake up when it's 5.30 CET right??

soratami, berserkboi and Maki like this.
  8. Does anyone here have a way of getting in touch with @CorgiCorgiCorgi to give her a dummy password so she can recover her account?

9. Opened the side theme form and saw my username was showing up twice...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Well you wouldn't let me use aether.

11. Time for another serving! We're currently at twenty-eight ballots, which is a little over two thirds, but of course the last eleven ballots can change everything.

[​IMG]

With twenty-eight ballots:

• The top two songs have crossed the 100 point mark, and every song has at least 13 points, meaning every got song points from at least two people...
    • ...except one that's still at 0. Awkward. Hopefully the last eleven voters will come through for it though.
    • The most 12s any song has received is three, with two having that many. There's also a song that so far got a 12 plus a grand total of 1 point from everyone else.
    No more tea, but get voting so the reveals can take place this Sunday x

12. Convinced this is my entry.
    Convinced this is my 12.

13. [​IMG]

14. If the songs on only a 12/1 or a 0 are my 12 and my song - I am gonna need you all to clean your ears before you vote, merci! <333

15. There's definitely one that deserves to stay with that 0 haha

16. There were two that smelled like PJ poison, one is on my ballot, the other one got thrown out later.
    [​IMG]

Untouchable Ace, Maki and berserkboi like this.
  17. Listening through now and nothing has really hit as an obvious number one fave yet which is interesting for sure.
    Also, I'm trying to come up with a school story to share and can't think of anything good dddd.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.