PJSC 118: CHEMISTRY | reveals done! | Page 28 | The Popjustice Forum

PJSC 118: CHEMISTRY | reveals done!

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by soratami, Aug 29, 2022.

1. MY TOP 3 RECAP:
    A bittersweet 12 – my favourite song on my own shortlist of potential entries! It's been there for a long time, but I was in no hurry to send it (in fact, it was my scheduled preliminary entry for... round 128. I like to plan ahead!). I figured, who would bother sending a Sleigh Bells song from 2012 to present-day PJSC but me? @Cutlery, that's who! No worries – having more than one Filler around is good for the PJSC taste level!

Crush is Sleigh Bells at their most perfectly Sleigh Bells – swooning pop gorgousness cunningly disguised as a total racket. Lovefool disguised as Hollaback Girl produced by My Bloody Valentine.
    This reanimated my dormant "oh I used to go to tango classes" synapse. I feel like I could tango to this. I probably couldn't, because my body/social skills have atrophied over the past 2 and a half years, but it's the thought that counts!
    I like the cover art. He's so scrunched up and furry, like a sexy gremlin. Song is also fine.

2. Where is the next bloody round

3. Ah I remember planning ahead… but in a song contest that’s mainly for new music it has turned out to be pointless nn.

Maki, Untouchable Ace and soratami like this.
  4. In October.

5. Well, almost 2% of October has already passed

[​IMG]

6. Sheets were setup yesterday, so I imagine the answer is

Soon

Attached Files:

berserkboi, Untouchable Ace and Maki like this.
  7. I had a huge amount of time to host it turns out this time.
    But along with that time I'm choosing to really live for a hot minute.

#soon #actuallysoon.

8. If I'm asleep when the thread opens. I need this song.
    [​IMG]

9. I had NOTHING to send until yesterday, and now 5 songs to choose from. So yeah, I am grateful to you actually @Untouchable Ace !

berserkboi, Maki and Untouchable Ace like this.
  10. This meant I didn't sleep so it's open now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.