PJSC 118: CHEMISTRY | reveals done! | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

PJSC 118: CHEMISTRY | reveals done!

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by soratami, Aug 29, 2022.

1. Frustrated, hm?

2. I might be close with nearly forty rounds (four years) in PJOPS/PJ Retro and still waiting for that win...

3. Every so often when I'm almost winning someone decides to remind me that I still haven't won PJ00s yet.

4. Just tagging the people who took part in the previous round but haven't submitted anything yet.

@CaliDevotion
    @Carel
    @cleosnatchra
    @DJHazey
    @eatyourself

You have until 03/09 23:59 BST to submit a song! Also don't forget to take part in the side theme (more info on the first post)

[​IMG]

5. One thing I WILL miss when I am no longer on the panel, is the detective work following posts like these, comparing them to what is on the veto sheet right now... hehehe

[​IMG]

6. Last seen: Aug 21, 2022
    [​IMG]

7. Nice theme, @soratami – I couldn't have asked for better from my substitute host!

I have NO idea if I have a good one to send (and don't have much time to think about it!) but that side theme with the elements is so much up my street I might just have to find a way...

8. I'll submit something soon, I just flew home to Portugal and had a nightmare trip so I haven't slept in 2 days and need some rest to make good choices.

9. I've been entering on and off since the 11th round and never even come top 2.

10. I'm right there with you!

11. Sorry. The contest deadlines are too close for me so I am sitting this one out.

12. Do you think it's right, as a teacher, to miss out on a round with a "back to school" sub-theme? Think about that.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2022
  13. @Collette91 about to make her PJSC debut!

14. Vote early.
    [​IMG]

15. I have submitted the winner (in my mind).

16. Uh. I need to listen to the songs twice. And a teacher at the start of the year is lacking time left and right ddd. If only the 4 contests used the 4 weekends we have per month.

It breaks my heart yes.

17. Some very interesting choices in this round thus far... but one song makes me want to throw up.

18. Wow...I actually thought you were gonna like mine.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.