✔ PJSC 127: POLL OF THE DAY ✔ POLLS DONE | REVEALS DONE

londonrain

Staff member
I've been waiting since literally January to submit Hoida mut only for it to sniped into Xtra first, so if its any consolation unlike me you're probably not going to have to witness your first choice of UMK entries win for someone else!
Well…
The way I actually had this on my potentials list for this round only to find PJXtra had beaten me to it…

200w.gif

I'm fine with my perennial flopper status in this contest, but if I'm not getting a top 5 this time (at least top 10)... I'm gonna be a teensy frustrated. Yes, I was the delusional one who voted this in the first poll...
I guess everyone is feeling pretty conservative about their prospects, top 5 just got one vote

I've gotten a bit obsessed with Olivia Dean lately. She's pretty amazing & deserves a good showing. I think I enjoy watching her live YouTube clips as much as anything. Girl has unbelievable stage presence for her age.

REVEALS START AT 7PM BST!

Wait, since when do I systematically blank bops? Hmm, I had a decent amount of confidence in doing okay but now if it's being lumped in with troll entries... I'm a bit sad now.
The 'troll' comment was in jest and I did enjoy your entry, it's just that you were among the participants I never even considered that to be their entry.

Just now realising I forgot to add commentary - is it too late for that? ff

Last edited: