I feel a bit better about that zero you gave Alvaro Soler, then:

St. Lucia - Help Me Run Away
Chelsea Jade - Life of the Party
Faky - Suga Sweet
Whales & This Lake - Alphagirls & Alphaboys ☿
Lauren Carnahan - Criminal
Maraaya - Diamond Duck
ZOEgirl - You Get Me
Skylar Stecker - How Did We (Cherry Cherry Boom Boom Shermer High Remix)
Fijuka - Ca Ca CARAVAN
Gryffin - Love in Ruins

he / him
Please do not EVER just vote randomly, what a complete slap in the face. If you’re struggling to complete the task then (uh don’t enter in the first place) speak to the host and organise something. This takes a lot of time and effort from more than one person.

Voting deadline is TONIGHT AT 7PM. I WILL CUT YOU OUT IF YOU MISS IT.

I know for a fact it's been done before it's even been discussed so all those thinking they're being cute criticizing me can do one, How's that for Merry Christmas.

he / him
I know for a fact it's been done before it's even been discussed so all those thinking they're being cute criticizing me can do one, How's that for Merry Christmas.

You need to calm down, everyone that has done it is in the wrong. @ me if you want to be cute, I’ve been trying to put in effort whilst really struggling with things outside of the forum and if I can pull this all together while doing that then I can sure as hell call you and anyone else that has done in the past out for not voting, or worse - pretend voting.

People weren’t even coming for you? Just asking that doesn’t happen again, so I think you know you’re in the wrong. I’m not going to pat you on the back for admitting it if that’s what you’re after? I’ll give you a big gold trophy during the reveal if you want.

I’m back out. See y’all tonight.

You need to calm down, everyone that has done it is in the wrong. @ me if you want to be cute, I’ve been trying to put in effort whilst really struggling with things outside of the forum and if I can pull this all together while doing that then I can sure as hell call you and anyone else that has done in the past out for not voting, or worse - pretend voting.

People weren’t even coming for you? Just asking that doesn’t happen again, so I think you know you’re in the wrong. I’m not going to pat you on the back for admitting it if that’s what you’re after? I’ll give you a big gold trophy during the reveal if you want.

I’m back out. See y’all tonight.
I was joking but off you go Iyanla.

tenor.gif

We're gonna move beyond this. I think this is another challenge that we all have to overcome.

giphy.gif

So, is tonight reveal night?

he / him
We're gonna move beyond this. I think this is another challenge that we all have to overcome.

So, is tonight reveal night?

Tonight is reveal who sent went night, tomorrow is results night.

The results are............ Weird right now.

Waiting on votes from:

@seven.
@thegingerone
@imaduck
@NuhdeensPassport
@Totto
@fistcity
@HeartSwells
@Carel (surprise!!!!! Someone ban them from the next one)

Let’s just say some of these might really regret not voting too!!!!