PJSC 66: we have a winner! | Page 8 | The Popjustice Forum

PJSC 66: we have a winner!

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by londonrain, May 6, 2018.

1. Bop/10 but.

(says one of only three people to have mentioned that song and is the prime candidate for having sent it)
    [​IMG]

soratami, berserkboi and londonrain like this.
  2. londonrain, soratami and berserkboi like this.
  3. At least 2 people are going for podium finishes.
    I'm loving the colours theme.

4. One of these songs just might be the best song ever entered in PJSC.

Untouchable Ace and londonrain like this.
  5. Damn this round is competitive as fuck. I want to give points to like 90% of these songs. Last round I struggled to even come up with 10 songs I liked. This round I don't how i'm going to choose only 10.

I think this might be my favourite PJSC round i've ever participated in.

6. My favourite thing about this list is that a few of these songs were in the running for my entry, so now I can remove them from my very bloated possible entries playlist.

slaybellz and londonrain like this.
  7. Last edited: May 18, 2018
  8. Maybe it's supposed to be a possessive and an 80 is a breed of dog or something and the title should be "My 80's collar is just there on the table, but it needs a clean".

londonrain and Untouchable Ace like this.
  9. So this round is Eurovision 2018 while the previous one was Eurovision 2017. Turns out the theme isn't just for PJ00s!

10. My 80 is 1999 by Arrhult.

Or it would be if I were allowed to give out a score that high.

londonrain and Empty Shoebox like this.
  11. When you actually watch the video the title comes up as "This Is My 80's", which is even weirder.

12. OMG this is one of the best rounds. It is easier to pick favourites because my standouts are so instant and scream big points.

Hopefully I can keep voting quickly before each oncoming song list reveal.

13. My speech when I'll win this round:

"I want to say that we live in a world of disposable music – ‘fast-food’ music without any content – and I think that this could be a victory for music with people that make music that actually means something. Music is not fireworks – music is feeling. So let’s try to change this and bring music back which is what really matters."

14. Dddd, I'm shooting for last place this time.

15. What kind of @soratami trigger post is this?!

Empty Shoebox and soratami like this.
  16. Thanks for the warning. Now I know exactly what it is and I won't even open the spoiler!

17. If I win I'll just keep it cute and thank everyone for celebrating diversity x

18. Speaking of which, should my 12 go to the typical @IAmMrDexB, @Riiiiiiiii or @soratami?

soratami likes this.
  19. Yes please!
    I swear I've entered a really good one.

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.