PJSC 81: Music Video Edition (Winner revealed! Side contest winner revealed!)

Most successful participant of the year to not have any top 10s. Slaying.

I do love a good music video, I already know what to submit for the side theme thing. Currently I don't have any ideas for what to send to the actual contest this month but I'll make sure it is one that actually has a video x

Hello dears!
So we are currently at 31 entries! Does your song sound like winner and does the video look like a winner?
Zd6.gif

Imagine if we have the same entry winning the actual contest and the side theme!

And only half of you have sent me and @Maki your favorite music videos of all time. Remember, if you don't send us anything, you'll be assigned a random music video.
source.gif

Oh and we had 4 vetoes so far. Their senders were all informed and asked a replacement.

Last edited:
Hello dears!
So we are currently at 31 entries! Does your song sound like winner and does the video look like a winner?
Zd6.gif

Imagine if we have the same entry winning the actual contest and the side theme!

And only half of you have sent me and @Maki your favorite music videos of all time. Remember, if you don't send us anything, you'll be assigned a random music video.
source.gif

Oh and we had 4 vetoes so far. Their senders were all informed and asked a replacement.

I was one of the ‘lucky’ ones with this gem

londonrain

Staff member
Regarding to your choices of favorite video ever, we have a varied bunch of artists and decades! Only one repeated artist so far
FabulousSafeDassierat-small.gif

Expect some awards from me and @Maki like "Best throwing up in a video" or "Best flying in the sky in a video" or even "Best use of hallucinogen substancies in a video"
So that's Frozen and Like A Prayer taken, then...

(...unless someone went all out and picked Justify My Love.)