PJSC 81: Music Video Edition (Winner revealed! Side contest winner revealed!)

I found the perfect entry last night! An old song I had never even heard of, obviously a future winner!

In the morning I found it has already been entered.

I’m not saying you’re all backstabbing bitches and I hate you all, but

giphy.gif

Fortunately I have about five other great backup entries.

Okay so finally read through this. Thank you for the points @livefrommelbs @DJHazey (12 points! Oh My God!) @Tiger Suit (come baaaaaack to uuuuussss! I need more IFH stans on here) @Ana Raquel @Lila @unnameable & @ufint
@Zar-Unity thanks for the music video vote!
YAY a Miley gif!
Anyways thank you @Maki and @saviodxl for hosting this wonderful round! Even though I missed the deadline (cause I'm an idiot who can't read sometimes) this is what I probably would've voted for:
Casey Donovan - Last Regret
Clairo – Sofia
Daniella Mason - Get Me Out of my Head
Kelsey Lu - Poor Fake
Megan Vice - Super Delicious
Trevor Moran – Sinner
Victoria - Want It Back
War of Words – Panic
XYLØ - Tears and Tantrums
Funda - Stand up
Loved all of these so much! 10s across the board! That said, @AshtrayHeart and Arawa are worthy winners! Congratulations!

Last edited:
Okay so finally read through this. Thank you for the points @livefrommelbs @DJHazey (12 points! Oh My God!) @Tiger Suit (come baaaaaack to uuuuussss! I need more IFH stans on here) @Ana Raquel @Lila @unnameable @ufint
@Zar-Unity thanks for the music video vote!

YAY a Miley gif!
Anyways thank you @Maki and @saviodxl for hosting this wonderful round! Even though I missed the deadline (cause I'm an idiot who can't read sometimes) this is what I probably would've voted for:
Casey Donovan - Last Regret
Clairo – Sofia
Daniella Mason - Get Me Out of my Head
Kelsey Lu - Poor Fake
Megan Vice - Super Delicious
Trevor Moran – Sinner
Victoria - Want It Back
War of Words – Panic
XYLØ - Tears and Tantrums
Funda - Stand up
Loved all of these so much! 10s across the board! That said, @AshtrayHeart and Arawa are worthy winners! Congratulations!

Omg, you would’ve officially given me my highest score ever! Taste, regardless!