PJSC 82: All The Stars (We have a winner!) | Page 18 | The Popjustice Forum

PJSC 82: All The Stars (We have a winner!)

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by CorgiCorgiCorgi, Sep 3, 2019.

?

What time works best for the reveals?

Poll closed Sep 29, 2019.
  1. September 30, 00:01 GMT - right after voting closes!

42.9%
  2. September 30, 5:59 GMT - 6 hours after voting closes

8.6%
  3. September 30, 11:59 GMT - 12 hours after voting closes

40.0%
  4. September 30, 23:59 GMT - 24 hours after voting closes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. never. delay it indefinitely

8.6%
  2. OH. Duh.

At least the song isn't as terrible, though the bar is literally on the ground.

3. Soo that "cute" song? Can't seem to get out of my head now.

I believe I finally have a top 10, I'll just decide standings.

4. I can't believe I watched Dynasty but didn't shazam that good song.
    Shame on me!

5. Hm, two genres I wouldn't normally listen to or vote for, might get votes 'cause they're so, so good!
    Interesting!

vague, cabirian, Maki and 3 others like this.
  6. Have the YouTube playlists gone?

vague, jtm, CorgiCorgiCorgi and 2 others like this.
  7. The hints about some songs and none seem to be about mine

Let's go to another
    [​IMG]

vague, jtm, Lila and 7 others like this.
  8. Phew! That was difficult but my votes are cast. There were two standout songs for me and I really struggled to decide which of them deserved the 12. Overall there were some really good songs in the collection, the majority of which I was unfamiliar with, so thanks to you all for broadening my musical horizons!

vague, jtm, Untouchable Ace and 8 others like this.
  9. Listened to everything and my shortlist has 30 songs. Whew. It will be hard to rank one third of them.

10. Same here sis, same here.
    [​IMG]

11. ddd not me confusing this thread for the Marina rate one. Hope no one caught that. Anyway, the good news is I came up with top 11, the bad is I don't know where to go from here.

12. I did.

I've only listened to a few songs in this round and they're quite good so far. Still, a lot left to listen to. Better not procrastinate.

Also, those YouTube playlists seems to link to two specific songs and are pretty much non-existent.
    I really appreciate that you've made them, @CorgiCorgiCorgi, but can you please take a look if there's some issue?

13. Thank you for the heads up! Sorry it took me so long to get back to the thread - but they should be working now.

Here's the first playlist and the second playlist. It is missing the songs BAD - Sweat and Lola Scott - Heaven Knows, which I could not find anywhere on Youtube - maybe they're just geoblocked for me?

14. One of the songs sound SO MUCH like If U Seek Amy by Britney

vague and CorgiCorgiCorgi like this.
  15. jtm

jtm

There‘s another one that also sounds like an early 2000 classic.

I‘ve just sent in my votes. This has been very rewarding so far. The top five songs I‘ll certainly use for my regular playlist though I‘m sure I‘ll be embarassed by my choice for 12 in about a year or so.

16. Submitted my scores, I will be stunned if my 12 doesn't place high.

17. Same thing happened to me, wonder if we're talking about the same songs? Ddd

Songs submitted, I believe my 2nd place aka the "cute" song from before , is a really strong candidate to win. The instrumental alone is cum-and-cry worthy

vague, CorgiCorgiCorgi, WoW73 and 2 others like this.
  18. I legit thought this was going to be a breeze to get through but you all (most of you) came through with the bopsss.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2019
  19. 2014

2014 Moderator

Some of y'all are so quick sheesh.

20. Done! Those of you giving me Berserkbait in 80s style throwbacks will be happy! There were a lot of you though so let's say half of you will be happy! Dddddd

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.