✨ PJSC 93 K-POP WORLD ✨Song list up! | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum

✨ PJSC 93 K-POP WORLD ✨Song list up!

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by soratami, Jul 27, 2020.

1. The veto panel is once again done with the current entries, and there haven't been any new ones within the last 24 hours. The only people who took part in last round who haven't submitted anything yet are:

@Disco Blister
    @cleosnatchra
    @Conan
    @Filippa

And there's also @Hudweiser, who showed interest in participating.

So if anyone is still interested in participating, please submit something today, and the song list will be posted tomorrow, followed by a two week voting period with reveals happening on the 16th instead of the 22nd, which makes more sense than having everyone sit on their thumbs for four days just so we can follow the original dates.

2. Sorry @soratami I literally had just that one song that had already been entered. See y'all circa Round 103.

3. Disappointing since I'm pretty sure my entry would've gotten points from you dd

4. Oi @soratami - the 16th is PJXtra results day!

5. Two Song Contest Reveals? Doesn’t this mean the forum will be down? Dddd

6. As you posted this I lost my WiFi connection. I’m calling it - you’re a witch.

7. Don't worry, we'll either do it at different times or I'll change it to the 15th or 17th.

8. [​IMG]

Music Is Life, Crisp X, Lila and 5 others like this.
  9. I snorted!

10. What's the obsession with holding results on a Europian Sunday night i.e. Oceanic Monday morning.

I prefer Friday or Saturday.
    That's why I close things on a Wednesday so that I can hold results on a Friday (my Saturday).

soratami and berserkboi like this.
  11. I think the word ‘obsession’ is a bit much.

soratami likes this.
  12. It's not that bad.
    It's quite a good thing actually.

I mean I want to change the default reveal day to Saturday.

13. Well, I guess the timeline is up to the hosts of each contest, for me, Fridays and Saturdays are generally not convenient, due to outside-forum life commitments

14. Actually, now that I think about it, Saturday wouldn't have worked for me either, so it'll either be Sunday as planned, or Monday.

15. Outside commitments during a pandemic ddd?

16. Yes, my relationship

17. It's an open air, socially distanced concert actually.

18. Life is actually 10x more stressful right now

19. Thanks for the reminders! Just submitted my song. Maybe I'll break out of bottom 5 this time...

20. Alright, just waiting on one more entry and we'll be good to go for tomorrow. Seems @Disco Blister is the only one who won't be returning this round, but then again they apparently haven't posted anything in over a month, so I'm not that surprised.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.