PJSC62 - Arm Fall Off Boy and imaduck are the winners! | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

PJSC62 - Arm Fall Off Boy and imaduck are the winners!

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by KamikazeHeart, Jan 2, 2018.

1. I keep hearing about this mystical group, but I'm wondering if they actually do exist beyond like 1-2 people.

unnameable, ufint, londonrain and 5 others like this.
  2. 2014

2014 Staff Member

where's the veto panel at ddddd

3. I literally can't name more than two or three superheroes, so I guess you're going to have to assign me one, Kami dear.

4. @imaduck told me he'd send the veto sheet to you guys "once we've a few songs"

I'm guessing his arm fell off and he couldn't re-attach it

imaduck, 2014, Sprockrooster and 4 others like this.
  5. [​IMG]

New Flame, 2014, WowWowWowWow and 4 others like this.
  6. Oh wait, wrong contest. It probably also applies though ddd

7. Charley

Charley Staff Member

Submitted!

[​IMG]

8. One group of heroes remains painfully ignored

Just like their movie was

[​IMG]

9. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

I’d like to be Chris O’Donnell’s version of Robin, because every superhero should have nipples on their outfit.

[​IMG]

10. Never forget the blue penis.

Sprockrooster and WowWowWowWow like this.
  11. Smurf f*cker!

(kidding)

Sprockrooster and WowWowWowWow like this.
  12. [​IMG]

13. I already have next round's entry prepared and a backlog of entries in my mind. All of which I should have entered already but I wasn't on this forum.
    I've gotta catch up so noone steal.

[​IMG]

londonrain likes this.
  14. 2014

2014 Staff Member

There's...a lot of potential vetoes ddddd

15. Submitted! My choice for a superhero is in your hands, @Kamazutra <3

[​IMG]

Old Untouchable Ace likes this.
  16. Inland Empire

Inland Empire Staff Member

Submitted, but I've watched about two superhero films in my life so I'm gonna need assigning.

londonrain likes this.
  17. We have a couple of vetoes to report:

18. Getting vetoed with an act who has never released an album or had any sort of commercial success save for a #84 single back in 2014... because there's a 9 page thread about her... which was created in 2012 and got less than 2 pages worth of posts since 2015...

And yet acts like Rina Sawayama, Kim Petras or Hayley Kiyoko got a lot more current discussion and hype and they all passed in the last couple of rounds.

[​IMG]

19. I always forget to reveal the previous rounds veto's

so, I'm making one public sheet which everyone can see - I'll just copy and paste the previous round over the top each time, save me some time.

Here is the PJSC 61 veto - and if you want to see future rounds veto sheets - save this link somewhere.

20. Oeh. Who was Brandi Carlile? Perhaps our host as he introduced that woman to me?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.