PJXtra 15: Trivia Game - REVEALS NOW ! | Page 25 | The Popjustice Forum

PJXtra 15: Trivia Game - REVEALS NOW !

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by Attis, Apr 29, 2022.

1. Can we have this every month please? The list of FL songs waiting to be unleashed:
    [​IMG]

BubblegumBoy, Attis, Isobel and 5 others like this.
  2. I had a dream last night that the reason the next round hadn't started yet is because I was hosting (dd I can dream) and so I woke up ready to set it up today.

3. I think I just found a song I would like to submit, so whenever the new round opens, would anyone be so kind as to tag me?

4. Of course I will, I'm the tagger.
    [​IMG]

I don't like the congestion of voting deadlines at the end of a month so I will open it PJXtra 16 after the start of the month.

How would everyone feel about everything leading up to reveals on August 6th?

5. I was hoping PJSC would open before Xtra for...reasons so this will do fine.
    [​IMG]

6. A hundred apologies for cross-spamming but for FLFans, there are numerous FL entries in the PJ Eurovizh Alt-Song Contest 2022 (songs from this year's national finals that were not chosen for Eurovision). The deadline to vote is July 7 in the last time zone!

Last edited: Jun 29, 2022
  7. I watched this dumb show after seeing a picture of this scene a while back. It was oh so bad but oh so good.

8. So, about round 16...

9. [​IMG]

10. [​IMG]

11. I keep changing my mind about what my next entry will be so take your time @Untouchable Ace!

Untouchable Ace, berserkboi and Maki like this.
  12. I think next round will have 20 French songs as we welcome the language back! They will cancel each other out and I predict a K-Pop Banger will win! <3

13. Was that still banned?
    [​IMG]

14. Had to unearth this thread (for some reason I thought it happened much earlier) because I took the Personality test which was referenced here the other day and my result is INTJ-T. Funny thing is that my cousin was the one who made me take the test and we ended up having the exact same type! Don't know if there are any PJ-ers of that sort, it would definitely be pretty cool if that's the case.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.