PJXtra 8 // Can you pinpoint where you are? // We have a winner! | Page 10 | The Popjustice Forum

PJXtra 8 // Can you pinpoint where you are? // We have a winner!

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by Ana Raquel, Mar 5, 2021.

1. I did the same. I know I definitely got a bunch wrong because I kept thinking...”oh, wait, no, this one’s Australia!” and so entered that in the form on about 3 separate occasions. (I bet none of them end up being Australia in the end dddd).

2. I only answered two so far... going to have a geoguessing marathon tomorrow I guess dd

[​IMG]

3. @livefrommelbs really effed me up with his joke on that one too! Ddd

Any chance everyone has voted now and getting Who Sent What early? Ddd @Maki has voted, so surely that means the end, right?

4. I'll do that in a few minutes! Lemme just check out if there were new answers in the previous ones

shockingly, @Maki wasn't even in the last five to vote
    [​IMG]

5. And before I forget...

SIDE GAME #15
    (final round!)

Which country is this?

[​IMG]

ANSWER HERE

6. You did everything! You, @berserkboi and @klow are all fine. I'm tagging the rest in the other posts

londonrain, klow, Maki and 4 others like this.
  7. @pop3blow2 - missing rounds 2-5, 10-12, 15
    @Alenko - missing rounds 12-15
    @Untouchable Ace - missing round 15
    @livefrommelbs - missing round 1, 3-15

The rest hasn't started yet. You still can answer it until the main round's deadline is up! Thanks for taking part.

Alenko, Maki, Untouchable Ace and 4 others like this.
  8. Thanks, I’ll try to get my missing ones in!

9. Hopefully going to complete this tomorrow afternoon. I only have about one third of the playlist to go now.

berserkboi, Maki, Ana Raquel and 2 others like this.
  10. I'm trying to vote but am having a hard time making decisions!

berserkboi, soratami and Maki like this.
  11. Phew, I finally guessed all 15 rounds, though there are only like 4 I'm actually confident about. Let me hope I got at least 5 right dd

Untouchable Ace, Maki and berserkboi like this.
  12. Just finished with guessing game. It's was fun... and frustrating. The hours I spent on this over the past few weeks...
    There are four countries that I certainly guessed, three of them beings the ones I can provide the exact location for. I intended to repeat countries, but decided not to (it probably would've been a better idea to just put USA or Australia on all of the ones where I'm uncertain, but oh well).

By the way, this week I decided to play GeoGuessr after a long time, and this is the clipping of the first location it put me on:
    [​IMG]

(also, today there was an occasion where there was a literal pair of underwear on the middle of the road in front of what looks like a kindergarten, but I forgot to screenshot that)

13. I can't wait to see the answers and the absurd guesses I made

14. I made one guess, and I expect it to be embarassingly incorrect.

15. To be honest, I'm not sure whether I'm looking forward to the song contest or side game reveals more.

Untouchable Ace, berserkboi and Maki like this.
  16. Only @cleosnatchra and @TéléDex left from the main round.

was this pic in Ecuador? Because I got the same/a similar one in a daily challenge some days ago. dddddd I was like........................ did someone die here

17. Unfortunately, I can't recall the country, though am pretty sure it was in a daily challenge. After a bit of research, looks like someone did die there, since there's a cross on the side of the road:

(obviously we're not the only ones who got that location)

18. Did Marta win yet?

berserkboi likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.