PJXtra 9 ● Mother Tongue ● We have a winner! | Page 10 | The Popjustice Forum

PJXtra 9 ● Mother Tongue ● We have a winner!

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by Ana Raquel, May 3, 2021.

1. Just heard my round 4 entry (Kuzola by Pongo) playing in a restaurant, which is pretty cool given it wasn't a hit and I'd never heard any of her songs play anywhere.

2. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

Okay, who’s hosting round 10? I’ve picked my entry but am likely to forget what it is by the time the round opens…

3. I'm waiting for some news that will dictate whether or not I will have the time. Should know soooooon.

And it will not be horror themed.

4. Shouldn't your mind be on PJ00 37.5 the Second chance round that should be commencing right about now?

berserkboi and Maki like this.
  5. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

[​IMG]

It won’t start for a while yet. The round 37 list has only just gone up!

6. Meaning that it's the middle of round 37 and there are right now no other panels for contests deliberating songs.
    If 37.5 starts now we can have staggered voting deadlines as it would be in the PJXtra offseason.
    Noone wants 5 contests at once.

berserkboi and Maki like this.
  7. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

That’s as may be, but I’m in the middle of a huge life upheaval and don’t have the time or the mental bandwidth to open it right now.

(In any case didn’t the last PJ00s Second Chance actually run between rounds 12 and 13 rather than overlapping with either of them?)

8. Who are/will the veto panel be for Round 10?

I'm still waiting on this damn news so will just get started and if things explode, I may need to outsource, but that's no reason to keep delaying.

9. Xtra HQ will reach out to you with all the info in a few days, no worries!

10. Coming soon....

[​IMG]

11. @klow already ran an xx rate though.

12. Before we start a new round, I humbly come here again asking for the inclusion of Round Zero in the vault so I can be considered a medalist.

13. This would mean my worst ever finish gets included too so I vote no! Dddd

(Don’t think we can anyway due to Ti Sento and Dame De Lotus appearing in other rounds of Song Contests in official capacities)

If You Go, Untouchable Ace and Maki like this.
  14. So that means songs included in Round Zero can be entered again?

If You Go, Maki and berserkboi like this.
  15. Well Ti Sento had already been in Retro prior to Round Zero, and Dame De Lotus has since been in PJ00s. Not sure how they’d go being entered here though... You are in good company not being a medallist with me though! Ddd

If You Go, Untouchable Ace and Maki like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.