PJXtra 9 ● Mother Tongue ● We have a winner! | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum

PJXtra 9 ● Mother Tongue ● We have a winner!

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by Ana Raquel, May 3, 2021.

1. J'ai voté or something!

I'm hoping to return to a good position this time round!

2. We are at 10 voters, so a short leaderboard for you:

- So far, only two songs have yet to receive points (including my 11th), so please vote for them!
    - The song that is currently leading has not gotten a single 12. It's the one with the most voters, though.
    - The 12 points seem to be spread. Two songs received two sets of 12. The remaining six were distributed to distinct entries.
    - Actually, the points, in general, have been quite well distributed. Most of the top 9 are super close to one another.
    - I am definitely not winning again. dddd​

3. Not making a super detailed leaderboard, but just two updates: the race is not over and everybody has points.
    [​IMG]

4. Just finished listening to the entries and am about to start arranging my votes. A very good round, but three songs stood out the most to me.

5. Bit busy tonight with Raya on Disney+, but i will definitely make it by the last timezone.

berserkboi, Ana Raquel and Maki like this.
  6. I literally had my votes ready to go when I saw this!

Really good and consistent round, I like nearly all of the entries this time. A pity one of the songs just missed out on points, as it's literally on the same level as the lower half of my top 10, but hopefully that 1 point won't make a difference.

7. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

I haven't forgotten. I have twelve hours left, right? I'll get my votes in by then.

8. That makes it 9pm Melbourne Time! Hoping for Reveals straight up!

9. Around that, yeah!

10. Y'all were talking about an Untouched copy but nobody told me there was a blatant Holding Out For a Hero Trance remix here

unnameable, If You Go, Maki and 6 others like this.
  11. Nooo, I just realized that I forgot to add one of the songs I wanted to vote for, so now it didn't get any points.
    It would've received 2 or 3 points, but still... I guess I'll just add it among my honourable mentions, then.

12. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

Well, I haven’t voted yet and there are still two hours left, so just change your ballot!

13. I've never changed my ballot before, since I didn't even know if that was allowed. Okay, thanks for the heads-up!

14. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

You’d be far from the first person to change a song contest ballot!

15. My song’s fate resting in the hands of @londonrain....

[​IMG]

Dddd

16. Will Ana win again???

soratami, Ana Raquel, Maki and 5 others like this.
  17. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

Submitted with six minutes to go!

And yeah, good luck.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.