Plastic Surgery and a Victim | The Popjustice Forum

Plastic Surgery and a Victim

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by filmnoirish, Dec 15, 2009.

1. How can plastic surgery be in such high demand in our world when we've got cases like this woman's? Just look at the last stage of Lara Flynn Boyle's continuous horror show.

A while back
    [​IMG]

Noww (??!?!?!?!?!?)

[​IMG]

It's quite sad that such a pure beauty has turned over the years into what looks like a recovering cortisol user. Everything from the skin to the face makes her look about 30 years older: isn't that the opposite to what is expected? Another reason to ponder why this even keeps on existing.

2. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Eeeek! That is disturbing. Her chin man!

3. Viv

Viv

NNNOOOOOO what happened!?
    My friend and I were just watching Men In Black 2 not 20 minutes ago and saying she looked hot.
    Weird.
    Tragic.
    WHY?!

4. multimediac17

multimediac17 Moderator

She looks like she's in the early stages of a morph to Jacqueline Wildenstein (or whatever - Cat Lady.)

5. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

That's really sad.

6. multimediac17

multimediac17 Moderator

How embarrassing, I've just remembered the Cat Lady is Jocelyn, not Jacqueline.

I was mixing her up with the melted face woman who turned 88 the other day.

7. She now looks like one of those caricatures you get drawn of yourself at the seaside.

8. Why is she wearing the same bloody outfit in both?

9. Jocelyn Wildenstein is my GOD.

[​IMG]

10. Lara looks like a melted version of Brooke Shields in the second photo.

11. Lara Flynn Boyle was one of THE hottest women that walked the earth during the 90's.
    I remember a sleazy classic where she played a vicious secretary killing her way through to the top of a firm.

I don't know what it is with celebrity's fascination to look like/become a plastic doll.
    It's not only the surgery, ridiculous stuff like veneers, colonics etc. to remove every trace of what makes you a fucking human being.

12. Well it made Ashlee Simpson pretty.

13. It did but only because she knew when to stop. I don't think it improved Ashley Tisdale's face though.

14. True on both counts.

15. I saw an episode of 'Cougar Town' the other day and could not believe it was Christa Miller from 'The Drew Carey Show.'

[​IMG]

I'm not sure if you can really tell much from the picture, but my mouth literally dropped.

16. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Yuckeroo!

17. She looked awful in the latter series of Scrubs.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Poor Kylie's overdone it recently :(

18. Kylie's had a stretched skeletor face for years now.

19. I didn't mind the stretched look so much, in fact until recent months I've still thought she was ridiculously hot. But lately she's been looking a bit puffy.

20. Charley

Charley Staff Member

[​IMG]

What the hell did she put in those lips? Shouldn't the collagen have worn off by now?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.