Play | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum

Play

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Iggypig, Oct 20, 2011.

1. Just dug out the German Us Against The World single (for the remixes, of course) and was surprised to see "S. Mumba" credited as a writer. As if I needed more reasons to stan Play/Bopmantha!

Mvnl, poshbabyyy, tylerc904 and 3 others like this.
  2. GCZ

GCZ

How are the remixes? I don’t think I’ve ever heard them

poshbabyyy and TRAVVV like this.
  3. They’re standard 2002 commissioned club mixes. I’ll post them here soon.

poshbabyyy, GCZ and Mina like this.
  4. The Thunderpuss remix of I Must Not Chase The Boys is still It™.

poshbabyyy, Noir, TRAVVV and 4 others like this.
  5. I have I Must Not Chase The Boys CD Promo! I use to listen to these girls all the time!!!
    Also Amanda Lameche (Anaïs's sister)

poshbabyyy, GCZ and TRAVVV like this.
  6. GCZ

GCZ

I really like the track "Unspeakable" and was confused as to why it never made it on to the standard track listing. I'm so happy I have the Target edition from back in the day though.

CasuallyCrazed likes this.
  7. Would you mind posting photos of it? I've never seen a copy anywhere and am glad to know it actually exists. Unspeakable is probably the best track on Replay, aside from the iconic I Must Not Chase The Boys.

8. GCZ

GCZ

poshbabyyy and TRAVVV like this.
  9. I love you.

Andy French likes this.
  10. I really like their version of Hard Knock Life.

Conan, TRAVVV, GCZ and 1 other person like this.
  11. GCZ

GCZ

I wish Faye’s solo music was still availble for purchase online.

Michelle D, poshbabyyy and TRAVVV like this.
  12. I finally managed to get my hands on a copy of the highly sought after Target edition of Replay in mid-2019 after years of searching... however, I was super annoyed when I opened up the booklet & found that someone had doodled/written in it! Alas, doodling aside... at least I could listen to Unspeakable in decent quality at long last - it has always been one of my favourite songs of theirs!!

TRAVVV, GCZ and Musiquelover64 like this.
  13. GCZ

GCZ

Ah, yikes about the booklet. At least you now also have Unspeakable in good quality!

poshbabyyy likes this.
  14. I do still wonder if there is a variant of Us Against The World (the album) which has ‘Boys Lie’ on it. I remember awhile back someone on YouTube claimed to have a 12-track CD with that song on it... but I never got any response when I reached out to ask for photos/the catalogue number.

GCZ likes this.
  15. GCZ

GCZ

I’ve looked for a long time for this edition and I’m almost convinced it doesn’t exist.

Musiquelover64 and poshbabyyy like this.
  16. I think that's fan fic. Speaking of, can anyone confirm this new addition to their Wikipedia?

poshbabyyy likes this.
  17. Some new Spotify uploads:

The "Axel" remix of UATW is actually the Bishop remix from the original single.

18. GCZ

GCZ

Was the full first album available for streaming in the US before?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.