Please help me identify this song?? | The Popjustice Forum

Please help me identify this song??

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by youthless, Sep 4, 2012.

1. Ok, it's mid to uptempo sort of dance song, with a girl singing it, there's a piano refrain throughout the whole song that sounds like a slightly slower version of this oddly enough http://youtu.be/mDJwA6_KDP4.

The girl sings the same line for the entire song which is 'I love....[can't make out end of line, could be 'mocking you' or 'the way you do'] in a smooth jazzy way, very light & lovely voice. Then halfway through, a rapper appears, most of his lines are so inconsequential to even be memorable but he mentions "Grandmaster Deluxe", "taking it back to the old-school" and other things.

It's a very lovely & light song, played in the department store I work in. No idea where it's from. I couldn't have been more vague here but if anybody has ANY IDEAS please post??

2. Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2012
  3. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much Bleu Noir! Can't believe this is Moby!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.