Plug.dj | Page 65 | The Popjustice Forum

Plug.dj

Discussion in 'The Internet' started by Big Bang, Mar 29, 2012.

1. Digging this up from the grave, let me know if there's ever a group in there.

soratami, 2014 and Tribal Spaceman like this.
  2. We should have Plug.dj sessions for the song contests. I think I'll host one for my upcoming rate as well.

Tribal Spaceman and DJHazey like this.
  3. I'm definitely doing one or more for Sweden/Norway Bops.

soratami likes this.
  4. We should post about these in the Rate Queue thread, it might get more hosts to do the same thing in the future. Plug.dj really is a great tool for rates, it's a shame it rarely gets used.

DJHazey likes this.
  5. Exactly, it allows you to hear the songs in one sitting and jot down the scores while chatting with fellow members.

soratami likes this.
  6. The chatting part is also a great way to find some nice one-liners for quick commentary.

soratami likes this.
  7. I'll be hosting R&B Bop Queens Rate Plug.dj session tomorrow (Sunday), starting at 4PM BST, in the PJSC room, so feel free to drop by!

Remorque likes this.
  8. Pat

Pat

Well.. since most of us are in lockdown/social distancing it might be fun to bring this back to life?

2014, Tribal Spaceman, Island and 2 others like this.
  9. Yes! I used to love this, would definitely take part again.

10. Perched for your ballads?

Pat likes this.
  11. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Staff Member

I was thinking about this too. Logged back in the other day to see if it was all still the same.

Themed nights would be fun.

12. aux

aux

plug.dj is actually not working with YouTube's API anymore for some reason, so you can't add songs to playlists anymore, which makes it useless.

Thankfully, @ohnostalgia found an alternative that does exactly the same, it's a lot lighter and doesn't require you to make an account to use. I've been using it for the past few days, used it with the Phorum Swifties for a Taylor afternoon yesterday and later it got used for an after-party of the PJ Charts Rate.

@ohnostalgia and I will be hosting a FYC Night for the PJ March Charts on the 28th of March. Everyone is welcome to join!

I'll host one for The Halsey Rate sometime later in April.

Here's the room in case anyone wants to do something today.

https://www.watch2gether.com/rooms/popjustice-jmnthnwyzxfujknjsm?lang=en

13. Pat

Pat

Oh, didn't know it's not working with YouTube's API anymore, glad to see there's an alternative though.

14. i'm bored anyone want to go on watch2gether

Petit nain des Îles and aux like this.
  15. aux

aux

Sure x

16. 2014

2014 Staff Member

R.I.P plug.dj <3

aux likes this.
  17. @aux anyone want to join?

Petit nain des Îles likes this.
  18. aux

aux

Sure! I'll join in after having dinner xx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.