Pokémon | Page 1023 | The Popjustice Forum

Pokémon

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Charley, Sep 14, 2009.

1. Spinda's 4 billion+ pattern variants found unbothered.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2019
    Bslg17, Glitterizer, Daniel! and 6 others like this.
  2. It feels very weird to not be excited about an upcoming Pokemon game but here we are.

3. They still have no excuse. They aren't an indie company. Pokemon is the most successful franchise ever. They are totally capable of putting all the Pokemon.

4. Of course they don't.

believeagain and MysticWater like this.
  5. One thing thats new to me is that i dont have any team planned yet even though i always had one in mind based on the reveals (it usually changed a bit but still). If i absolutely had to pick anything it would be Scorbunny...and then what? Maybe Alcremie, Yamper... maybe Rolycoly. Polteageist only because i like object mons. Possibly Cramorant or Corviknight. But most of these are just very loose maybe

Last edited: Sep 8, 2019
    Sprockrooster likes this.
  6. Did we discuss the auto save? Apparently in the trailer, you can see a message that says auto-save was successful or something like that. It would be cute, even necessary, as long as it remains optional. I think. What say you?

7. Optional is the only way to go if available. There are so many times that you'd rather load a save rather than continue playing: Whiting out, resetting for shinies, a mon evolved earlier than you wanted it to etc. If auto-save is a forced feature it's going to cause a lot of backlash.

Lapras and MysticWater like this.
  8. Doesn't the message say "now saving" or something? That doesn't necessarily mean it's auto-save, it could just show up after manual saves, like what happens in a lot of games. Even if it is auto-save I'm sure it won't be mandatory as that'd have a huge impact on the way people play these games.

Lapras and Chris_P like this.
  9. I can’t imagine how it would work though, like it saves when you enter a building and I’d assume every new route but you do that soooo often, it would be a bit overkill.

10. I guess it will be like in Breath of the Wild, that auto saves in case anything happens but you can manually save and load that state if you want to.

I think the game is looking better and better, I bet my ass they're working on an update right now that will bring all the pokémon to the game, they're just quiet about it, if you ask me is the smartest thing to do.

11. _hazzie_ and stuaw like this.
  12. Okay so I’m playing Pokemon Masters nn and you can BEST believe I’m using it to make iconic girl gang teams such as *checks note* Karen, Janine and Shauntal!

[​IMG]

Faggotry can be found in anything.

13. I'm so excited for this game I need it now.

[​IMG]

Me in three months.

XXX, soratami and _hazzie_ like this.
  14. I’m only using the male characters I find cute/hot nñn
    A different kind of faggotry.

Daniel!, Mr Blonde and papatrick like this.
  15. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Moderator

Did my first ever PoGo raid hour today and caught all four formes of Deoxys. C’mon social anxiety let’s stay poppin!!!

16. Mr Blonde likes this.
  17. Sprockrooster likes this.
  18. Sprockrooster, stuaw and Lost Boy like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.