Pokémon | Page 1099 | The Popjustice Forum

Pokémon

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Charley, Sep 14, 2009.

1. Something went wrong with writing the IF-statements in the code this time around and they had to cut costs so they couldn't fix it!

eliminathan and Aidan like this.
  2. I’m about two hours in and have just gotten the Dynamax Band and it’s all very charming.

3. For all the mess I do love the British-ness they sometimes pepper in the dialogue.

facesincondensation likes this.
  4. So I seriously need to scour whole Amsterdam to get an exemplar of Shield without reservation I-

5. Well guess whose game didn't arrive today

[​IMG]

Vixen, Lapras, MysticWater and 4 others like this.
  6. Wait wtf now I actually got one with a discount

[​IMG]

Vixen, Lapras, aaronhansome and 3 others like this.
  7. So at this point it's likely we'll get Sinnoh remakes next, which will almost certainly include Dynamax/Gigantamax versions of the starters' final evolutions.

Remember the Detective Pikachu movie? Their minds.

Laurence likes this.
  8. When a character called me "mate" for the first time

Vixen, codecat, Subspace88 and 7 others like this.
  9. I finally started this an hour ago, and I like it. The graphics (in the towns and battles) are better than I thought they'd be. I do wish the towns would be more open. The starter town looks super pretty, but there's so much of the town that you can't actually visit. It's a shame.

I also really like the new Pokemon that I've seen so far. Especially the new elephant one.

soratami likes this.
  10. In recent games, your "rival" - who is actually your good friend, because GameFreak wants our character to be in friendly competition with a good friend than have like an enemy, picks the one you're strong against.
    And then in some of the recent games there will be a rival who uses the left over 3rd choice. Or the Professor uses it in a battle against you later on or something.

11. RJF

RJF

Welp.

Rhombus, stuaw, Kuhleezi and 12 others like this.
  12. Which one did you get?

13. Damn, I did no research prior except knowing the Farfetch'd line was in sword, so I have that Ponyta-less piece of trash sat in my bag ready to now disappointedly play when I get home.
    I may have an *emergency* so I can leave for Game before they close

14. Just ask if he's a top or bottom

15. Scorbunny is the most beautiful little thing.

Tiziano's Boy and soratami like this.
  16. I don’t hate the art style they’ve gone for but they’ve been really lazy with some of the textures.

I’m pretty sure Let’s Go looked better.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2019
  17. RJF

RJF

Sword baby.

aaronhansome likes this.
  18. All the Max Raid battles that I see are for trash pokemons. How do you do the one from the event?

19. Jam

Jam

Just to add one more sticking turd on the end of my day, I get home, expecting to find my dual pack pre-order from Game, (after getting a delivery text from Royal Mail) To find the packet only includes the pre-order bonus figure of the starters. I have no idea where my game(s) are.

20. I think I'm going to end up choosing it as well. Picking the Fire starter is usually a good idea since generally there are a lot more interesting Water and Grass Pokémon in the wild than Fire ones.

Lost Boy likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.