Pokémon | Page 1102 | The Popjustice Forum

Pokémon

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Charley, Sep 14, 2009.

1. Just played the first two hours and I’ve loved every minute of it. I didn’t spoil myself on the new Pokemon too much and honestly it’s such a joy when something new pops up. Also, the music is fantastic.

2. I’ve played at a relaxed sort of pace for about 4 hours and I’m really liking it nn, the region is so charming. My only legit complaint so far is how much of a PAIN Hop is, like Lillie and Hau rolled into one omg go away.

The camping thing is achingly cute. Togepi carrying the ball back to you on its head, help!

The ‘yellow aura’ Pokémon thingy is okay but is making me miss the DexNav more, since it’s kinda just a randomised and less good version of what that used to do. We had it so good with that feature.

Also my boyfriend’s reaction of abject horror upon seeing Galarian Meowth was an unexpected highlight. They really did... that!

Perched to continue playing. Let’s see those cracks start to show!
    [​IMG]

Bslg17, Vixen, Mr Blonde and 11 others like this.
  3. Someone PLEASE tell me how to catch Applin immediately.

4. Route 5

[​IMG]

Bslg17, Rob, fancygreen and 17 others like this.
  5. I hate each and every single one of you for making me feel like I'm missing out on this horrible game.

[​IMG]

6. I’ll take him over Lillie. At least he doesn’t suck the fun of these games like Lillie did in Gen 7.

V3RYP05H likes this.
  7. When can I catch a Ponyta girlies

8. Please trade when you do hun!

9. Sure thing, I’ll let you know when I have

10. Stay strong, sis. I'm still avoiding this game.

Let's wait and see how the girlies are feeling by the end of their journeys.

Bslg17, Vixen, Mr Blonde and 4 others like this.
  11. The Wild area feels really alive with other players running around in real time.

Lapras likes this.
  12. Should only be an hour or two before we start seeing people's opinions on the completed game.

[​IMG]

JMRGBY, Bslg17, Vixen and 8 others like this.
  13. I'm having fun. It's a little clunky coming off the similar but smoother interface if the 100 hours of Fire Emblem I just played but it still has that spark. I'm only 3 hours in though and need Hop to take a long walk off a short pier.

I'm glad they let you grab your Let's Go Pikachu/Evee so early into the game.

Vixen and _hazzie_ like this.
  14. She’s in the Glimwood Tangle, I believe it’s between the 4th and 5th gym?

My current team are:

Vulpix
    Roserade
    Rapidash
    Pikachu
    Clefairy
    Inteleon

upload_2019-11-16_12-23-44.gif

15. I remain unbothered, I could just go back to Sun/Moon.

eliminathan likes this.
  16. I was actually considering Let’s Go Eevee so @BEST FICTION and I can play co-op and have partner mons. The desperation of it all.

soratami, Kuhleezi and V3RYP05H like this.
  17. OK but let’s go was cuuuuute for what it was, especially with the pokéball controller. Plus I got to dump all my Gen 1s from Pokémon Go into it.

eliminathan likes this.
  18. Sobble evolving into an emo omg

19. The baby poison thing and the apple are amazing.

20. Team Yell are tories

dodoriazarbon likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.