Pokémon | Page 1135 | The Popjustice Forum

Pokémon

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Charley, Sep 14, 2009.

1. I hope they fix Max Raid NPC partners a bit in the future. Gotta love going into a five star one and getting paired with Isabella and her Magikarp.

Vixen, jordxn, Mikey1701 and 6 others like this.
  2. RJF

RJF

Which ONE of y’all did—

[​IMG]

Bslg17, Rob, Laurence and 17 others like this.
  3. Reminds me of how, on the day I got the game, I came across someone called Brexit.

Vixen and ssa like this.
  4. Im running out of stuff to do in the game. I still need to do some breeding to get few Pokemon for the dex. Aside from that there's not much left: battle tower is pretty boring, champion cup repeats is the same since you always have to battle the same old Raihan. Max raid battles arent as exciting when i have most of the stuff in my dex anyway. And i just couldnt care less about curry (i did few things but its hardly fun)

I feel like the wild area is practically something separate from the whole game and the galar region in general. Its like a big safari zone where all you do is collecting Pokemon and battling their dynamaxed versions.

Im not sure how i feel about the whole game right now. I did have fun and i see the potential but at the same time it feels so hollow and unfinished. The longevity also sucks in my opinion. The post game wasnt so empty since Ruby and Sapphire and at least back then the region was big, fun and adventurous. I'd still recommend this game (unless better version comes out) but is it worth the price? NOT AT ALL. We shouldnt be paying so much money for a game that offers less than XY or SM.

Rob, Sonny Ammbo, Vixen and 2 others like this.
  5. XXX

XXX

I just finished the post-game and the less said about it the better. I feel very offended.

AllSixSugababes likes this.
  6. I wonder if Kabu is Flannery's father

7. RJF

RJF

WHY HAVE THEY MADE FUCKING TURTONATOR SO RARE TO FIND ONLY FOR IT TO EXPLODE ON THR FIRST TURN? I’VE SPENT MAYBE THREE HOURS COLLECTIVELY OVER THE LAST TWO DAYS AND ONLY ONE HAS COME UP. THERE ARE DURANT EVERYWHERE. I HATE EVERYTHING. ALL THIS FOR A HIDEOUS LAZY SUSAN POKÉMON.

8. The worst catching experience I've had was this piece of shit Shiinotic that had Moonlight, Giga Drain, and Strength Sap. The PP and Pokeballs wasted. I ended up getting too frustrated and killed it and refused to entertain Shiinotic ever again.

Rob, aaronhansome, RUNAWAY and 4 others like this.
  9. RJF

RJF

These garbage Gen 7 girls... who do they think they are?

dodoriazarbon and RUNAWAY like this.
  10. [​IMG] lookin ass.

11. So Route 9 had me a little bit shook - multiple connecting paths? Tight corridors with random spawns? Perpetual hail to chip away at your HP? It felt so unlike any other route.

And then I got to Spikemuth, with its one Pokémon Centre and fuck all else. And then got told I had to help Leon only to be told he didn't need any help. And then Magnolia said Sonia knew more about the Darkest Day when she has less of a clue than a cop in a Herschell Gordon Lewis movie...

This fucking game.

12. RJF

RJF

Does anyone have the two rarer fossil Pokémon they can trade me for the dex? The ones that require a fossil from each game. They’re the only ones I’m missing now.

RUNAWAY likes this.
  13. RJF

RJF

Never mind! Just used those digging bros to get the other fossils. POKÉDEX COMPLETE!

Rob, Subspace88, aaronhansome and 3 others like this.
  14. ......I had no idea you could do this. Thank you!!

15. "And all I got was this lousy certificate."
    [​IMG]

16. I completed my first 4 star Max Raid!

Screen Shot 2019-02-06 at 20.07.36.png
    It was for a Quagsire.

Screen Shot 2019-02-06 at 20.07.41.png

17. I honestly feel like we as the player are having the least amount of adventure. It seems like EVERY other character is doing some big stuff. Bede with Rose, Leon being unbeatable and running around as a celebrity, the one girl with an entire fangroup.
    Us? I dunno... We just bully Hop in every town and every route and collected some badges. I feel like our involvement in the grand scheme of what's going on in Galar is verrry minimal.
    In pretty much every game we are thwarting evil groups left and right and becoming a hero and saving the day. This game we aren't doing that (Except I guess at the very very end of the game, according to what people have said but I haven't got there) and I feel like it's a big miss from a story perspective.

Yeah he fucked me up the first time too. Because I didn't know he had an ability that gives you a random status condition when you hit it and he put me to sleep.
    I ended up catching one pretty narrowly and it's one of my favorite pokemon to use so it was worth it. Plus it learns Spore which is a 100% accuracy Sleep move, and Dream Eater. + Moonlight + Giga Drain. He's an unstoppable dumb mushroom dude.

collxtion, djmakemewet and Mr Blonde like this.
  18. Y'all don't know pain until you've tried to capture Gen 7 Politoed. It's seriously on some Munchlax/Feebas shit.

19. It’s all very charming but I’m having the hardest time getting into the game properly. I must have restarted it at least a dozen times. It all just feels hollow and unrewarding.

Vixen likes this.
  20. Finally got my French Ditto, so I started an English language game now, and will start breeding for that shiny Toxel! And my Sobble is female! First time I get a female starter too!

Last edited: Dec 8, 2019
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.