Pokémon | Page 1172 | The Popjustice Forum

Pokémon

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Charley, Sep 14, 2009.

1. Some of the Japanese Pokémon names are a scream

Boober
    [​IMG]

Casey
    [​IMG]

Dumbber
    [​IMG]

Fiarrow
    [​IMG]

Uu
    [​IMG]

Not to mention stuff like Haunter literally being called Ghost, Krabby being Crab, etc.

Chris_P likes this.
  2. I just found a shiny Mr Mime and was just checking to see my distance for the week - so today isn’t so terrible.

Rob and _hazzie_ like this.
  3. Did they lie though?

V3RYP05H likes this.
  4. Oh, lord, Eevee's anime voice over carried over from Let's Go? As if Pikachu alone wasn't bad enough. And eevee's is not even in sync with its animations! WHY.ARE.THEY.LIKE.THIS.

5. Watched Mewtwo Strikes Back over the weekend and good GOD it's gorgeous. I really enjoyed it.

KamikazeHeart, _hazzie_ and Laurence like this.
  6. Eevee's voice was one of the main reasons I decided to go with Let's Go Pikachu instead. Couldn't go a whole game hearing that.

V3RYP05H likes this.
  7. The fire type gym challenge.... Choices were made. I loved how dramatic and well presented the battle scene was though....and then Kabu approaches you sprinting/hopping, dddd.

Edit: Scream! Not the protagonist turning around and moving away as Hop rushes after what's-his-name in a fit.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2020
  8. There's a special, paid Pokémon Go event starting tomorrow. Has anyone ever played one of these? I was wondering if it's worth it. It seems slightly overpriced but then again you do get a bunch of great items from it, and it does seem fun.

9. These are all so charming, it really helps world build. Love that its kind of just slice of life from all perspectives.

10. RJF

RJF

Wooloo bleating for six minutes...

11. I really wish the game looked, felt or had 0.00003% the charisma this shorts have. Even Hop seems likable.

Gemini likes this.
  12. I would honestly look to see what the research tasks will be first to determine if it's even going to be possible to complete. The items would be worth it if you play the game enough though.
    I just hate that most of the research tasks for mythical and legendary pokemon are things like "Evolve a magikarp" when Magikarp needs 400 candies to evolve it...

Solenciennes, Kyle. and soratami like this.
  13. I've needed to catch an Aerodactyl for the last 3 months, haven't even seen one. Hatched 2 from eggs though so that's a thing.

aaronhansome and Solenciennes like this.
  14. How is this going to work when we're not really supposed to be going out and about?

Also, the Liverpool Safari Zone has been postponed.

Solenciennes likes this.
  15. Well, I imagine it might be doable by just staying put and using incense. They put a set of 30 for just 1 coin on the shop, and right now they last twice as long as usual and make Pokémon spawn like crazy.

16. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Staff Member

Yeah I was sort of tempted to do it because I saw a post online that specifically said it had been designed to not require group play but if it still requires going out and interacting with Pokemon Go stops and gyms then probably not going to happen.

17. It’s literally the embodiment of UwU and I hate it.

soratami likes this.
  18. Guys, why didn't you tell me this was actually sitting in my inventory.

Also, several pokemon have hideous aspects you wouldn't imagine just looking at their art. Grapploct actually having a "mouth" across the entire section bellow its neck where it changes from blue to "black?" A nightmare.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2020
  19. Given I'm spending a little more time at home indoors than usual, I've decided to try shiny hunting on Shield for the first time. First up? Galarian Zigzagoon. LOVELY COLOURS.

soratami likes this.
  20. Obstagoon serving Pennywise the Dancing Clown is the only way to go!

livefrommelbs likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.