Pokémon | Page 1266 | The Popjustice Forum

Pokémon

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Charley, Sep 14, 2009.

1. Oops, didn't bother to read that assuming it would be exactly the same as the English one.

2. RJF

RJF

Having a remake be the main title game during an anniversary year is a little strange, but we'll see I guess.

3. Perfect way to represent a series that rides nostalgia as hard as it does.

4. The Snap characters look is giving me Battle Revolution teas. I’m not mad.

SlowGinFizzzz likes this.
  5. More on the Diamond/Pearl remake rumor.

6. I’d rather Gamefreak waited longer and took their time because after Sw/Sh it needs to look and feel right. And if they pull an OrAs and there is no Platinum content then honestly I despair. The distortion world needs to be there. Also everyone pray for Mt Coronet. After the Armour and Crown cave maps it could still happen!

Also as I’ve said before I’m hopeful they will add a new storyline or two to make the lore more impactful. Hopefully some Arceus content.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2021
  7. Yeah they’re working with a great base game but I just don’t trust Game Freak after the last few generations, to be honest.

8. Gen 4 is my absolute favourite in the series. They’re on thin ice with me anyway after Sw/Sh so if they fuck this up I’ll probably duck out of the franchise altogether.

9. Precisely how I feel; very cautiously hopeful they don't fuck it up too hard. I'd kind of love to see them transform Mt. Coronet into a Wild Area of sorts though since its basically already one with how you unlock new areas of it as you progress.

That said if we don't get Distortion World in beautiful 3D it's a boot.

10. Ddd, I hated Gen 4 because it was such a slog to get through but my excitement for a remake is through the roof.

I think they’ll take the SwSh feedback into consideration but my fear is that it is too late for the feedback on the DLC to be implemented for the DP remakes since game companies tend to have different teams working on games to expedite the process and “close the gap” between release dates.

11. Rob

Rob

GameFreak taking on feedback and listening to the most-requested features to better the series?

[​IMG]

XXX, Kuhleezi, diamondliam and 11 others like this.
  12. I finally joined a discord for raids on Pokemon Go because what the hell, how is anyone going to catch 2 Kyogre and 2 Groudon at the moment. What a revelation, I should have done it years ago!

Rob, JuanJose, Espeon and 1 other person like this.
  13. I just realised I never got the Zarude code despite being signed to the newsletter, and apparently this happened to a lot of people too. Did any of you actually get it?

14. Oui!

15. Yeah I got my email code after already trudging to a Game shop to get one.

I've used them both ddd.

16. Same! After years of wanting Kyogre anyway and now I have 10 and a shiny.

_hazzie_ and JuanJose like this.
  17. RJF

RJF

Oh I should probably fire up my Switch and use my code.

18. A Pixel artist made Gameboy sprites for new pokemon. Cute.

XXX, KingBruno, soratami and 3 others like this.
  19. Skwovet, battaskewda and hatterene are actually improved there...
    edit: Milcery, eiscue and regidrago too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.