Pokémon | Page 1415 | The Popjustice Forum

Pokémon

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Charley, Sep 14, 2009.

1. Yes.

2. This is wise and fair but I just gotta know what the starters look like.

Because with how Gen 8 starters turned out? Not putting myself through that trauma.

Everything else being a surprise would be nice!

Mr Blonde and Chris_P like this.
  3. tea

tea

Thanks! I pretty much only play Pikachu, sometimes Alolan Ninetales. Ranged attackers are my fave.

4. So the main character is wearing a T-shirt from X and Y at the start of the game and is found by the professor asking him if he’s alive… which implies the character you play gets sent back in time from the future Kalos?

5. Just a warning to anyone tempted to look - it’s maybe a detail you’d like to be surprised by, not huge, but to me, important !

Last edited: Jan 18, 2022
    Mr Blonde and Glitterizer like this.
  6. Can someone post just the starter final forms under a spoiler tag when they leak?

Chris_P, bbynewyear and soratami like this.
  7. Hmm this is barely any information but it has me very intrigued already.

I want to avoid any more spoilers but I'm such a weak bitch nn.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2022
  8. Do the games usually leak this early?

What are the chances of them rush releasing it? I'm impatient.

9. Started playing with both of these guys recently and they’re really fun. Pikachu’s recent buff made him so powerful. I’ve only played a few games with Ninetales but when I encounter them their combos can be such a pain to shake off.

I’m hoping this weeks update bring a few more buffs for Decidueye since he’s a fun ranged character to play.

For Pokémon, yes. And it’s kinda common to get your pre order a day early so… fingers crossed!

tea likes this.
  10. Yay leaks! Need to know if this game is worth it from the leaks (And day 1 gameplay reviews and streams) because just based off the trailers and limited info... I'm still on the fence.

11. Dynamic battles!!

Now you can choose when to evolve! No need to spam B to stop evolution or everstone.

12. I really want it as soon as possible but I’m scared, my heart says “buy it” but my head says “wait for a good gameplay on YouTube”.

13. I wish it was released this Friday but i suppose its a slim chance

YourLeadSinger likes this.
  14. I haven’t played a Pokémon game since SuMo and none of the other monster catching JRPGs I’ve played have really scratched that Pokémon itch for me but I’m still so on the fence whether to get Legends.

dontkillmyvibe likes this.
  15. FINE. Take my preorder, Arceus.

16. The late game is wild

Last edited: Jan 19, 2022
    RUNAWAY, Chris_P and soratami like this.
  18. kal

kal

They're all ugly as fuck.

19. Hisuian Decidueye giving Skull Kid

Last edited: Jan 19, 2022
    Mr Blonde and Chris_P like this.
  20. They're all ugly as fuck. But I guess a certain target group is going to love the new Sneasel evo.

Chris_P likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.