Pokémon | Page 1482 | The Popjustice Forum

Pokémon

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Charley, Sep 14, 2009.

1. There’s the Almia region, which is based on part of Hokkaido, the real life basis of Sinnoh.

[​IMG]

2. An Expansion like that would be cute but, I’ll probably wait out until the end of the year for a physical bundle.

Glitterizer and soratami like this.
  3. I suppose one or two additional large area could really expand the game in a great way. Give me Pokemon Legends Arceus: tale of Celebi ddd

kal likes this.
  4. Wait at there being a lil cloud down there on the map...

Square, soratami and Glitterizer like this.
  5. whew, the "Kalos is south of Galar" flashbacks

6. The problem with Almia is that it wasnt made by Gamefreak and i just dont see them reference a region from a side game that was never mentioned in gen 4 or beyond. Anything can happen though.

7. Origin Palkia looks amazing.

Mr Blonde likes this.
  8. She is pretty badass, I much prefer O-Palkia to the standard version.

Opposite for Dialga, even though the TCG art makes O-Dialga look haute couture.

Glitterizer likes this.

9. And there's Alola

10. Feel like they could've chosen a more iconic moment with the Ultra Beasts but this is cute/atmospheric

11. Oh you have to throw balms at Palkia to stop it Spacial Rending you huh

[​IMG]

Ensnare, Laurence, Square and 6 others like this.
  12. The Pokéstans on twitter are loving it actually. I nearly forgot about this scene personally but then I remembered this was the scene where Lillie gives backstory. This scene was removed from USUM which makes sense as to why I didn’t initially remember it (I played through both USUM for completion purposes not joy, whereas I only played Sun not Moon).

bbynewyear likes this.
  13. RJF

RJF

I... don't even get some choices made in that artwork. The rain is giving me pushed for time so decide to forego a background. Exactly what Gen 7 deserves.

Mr Blonde likes this.
  14. Nn I don't even know what's going on there. Are they standing behind a rock?

15. RJF

RJF

Oh it's a ROCK. I thought it was a cloud with blanket rain nn.

AllSixSugababes likes this.
  16. Alola lacking any sort of iconic visual landmarks they had to make more than half the artwork a greyish mass. Flop region!

17. The only thing i dont get with this artwork is: why would you still have a Rowlet at this point? Then again May still had a Treecko around 6th badge in the Hoenn artwork.

18. It's the scene from Exeggutor Island when they run into the cave from the rain & Lillie decides to become a trainer as well.

One might assume with Gen 8's artwork being released today, that midnight 28 JST will be Gen 9 with the official announcement?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.