Pokémon

The problem with Almia is that it wasnt made by Gamefreak and i just dont see them reference a region from a side game that was never mentioned in gen 4 or beyond. Anything can happen though.

he/him
7b34cfa92e5411409999d52ebc77290114776b3c.png

Feel like they could've chosen a more iconic moment with the Ultra Beasts but this is cute/atmospheric
The Pokéstans on twitter are loving it actually. I nearly forgot about this scene personally but then I remembered this was the scene where Lillie gives backstory. This scene was removed from USUM which makes sense as to why I didn’t initially remember it (I played through both USUM for completion purposes not joy, whereas I only played Sun not Moon).

I... don't even get some choices made in that artwork. The rain is giving me pushed for time so decide to forego a background. Exactly what Gen 7 deserves.

The only thing i dont get with this artwork is: why would you still have a Rowlet at this point? Then again May still had a Treecko around 6th badge in the Hoenn artwork.

It's the scene from Exeggutor Island when they run into the cave from the rain & Lillie decides to become a trainer as well.

One might assume with Gen 8's artwork being released today, that midnight 28 JST will be Gen 9 with the official announcement?

He / Him
Sooo they announced a US and UK event for Legends of a Hisuian Growlithe. The interesting this is that they state when it is moved ‘outside of Legends Arceus’ it will have its hidden ability. Well, that implies to me it will be usable in other games not just to dump in Home. I think a compatibility update is coming for use of the new mons in Sw/Sh.

Sooo they announced a US and UK event for Legends of a Hisuian Growlithe. The interesting this is that they state when it is moved ‘outside of Legends Arceus’ it will have its hidden ability. Well, that implies to me it will be usable in other games not just to dump in Home. I think a compatibility update is coming for use of the new mons in Sw/Sh.
Oh, Lord, are we getting shitty events for legends? Why can't they just let an offline game be standalone and complete without limited-time/time-dependent crap?
I honestly thought the early access stuff was going to be it for this one.

I saw so many odd ideas for tommorow reveals like Pokemon Stadium or Lets Go 2 (another remake so soon?). Outside of DLC for Arceus and some obvious HOME updates for PLA and BDSP i can only see gen 9 and maybe one single side game.

F

Fertilizer

Oh, Lord, are we getting shitty events for legends? Why can't they just let an offline game be standalone and complete without limited-time/time-dependent crap?
I honestly thought the early access stuff was going to be it for this one.
??? Either get the thingy or don’t. I myself just mostly ignore them, why does it bother you so much?