Pokémon

If it’s usable in another game then it’s at least breedable and HOME will be flooded with level 1 H-Growlithe’s with their Hidden Abilities shortly soon after.

Last edited:
??? Either get the thingy or don’t. I myself just mostly ignore them, why does it bother you so much?
It bothers me that they make things that are not available to absolutely everyone, no matter when they decide to start playing/where they are, when everybody has paid the same. This is not an online game that depends on events to keep people subscribed.

Also a big part of it is how extremely intrusive the event raids were in Sword and Shield if you were trying to explore the dens when one was active, so it is a bit triggering.

Region locked events are such ancient technology. It's not like this is 2003 where they're hustling to promote all the Pokemon Centers in Japan by giving a million random exclusive Pokemon out in person.

The Pokéstans on twitter are loving it actually. I nearly forgot about this scene personally but then I remembered this was the scene where Lillie gives backstory. This scene was removed from USUM which makes sense as to why I didn’t initially remember it (I played through both USUM for completion purposes not joy, whereas I only played Sun not Moon).

damn I’m a fake fan because I did not recall this scene at all… and Gen 7 was one of my favs

he / him
My DLC prediction is mega evolution returning with a battle area. The character arrived in a Kalos shirt, the mega forms have been coded back into the game, several roaming alphas conveniently have mega forms (lopunny, steelix, heracross, alakazam, garchomp, abomasnow, glalie), theres a big focus of transformational items... I'll be shocked if they don't. My only question is whether G-max forms are gonna be confined to Galar or whether they'll be incorporated into mega evolution.

Last edited:
My DLC prediction is mega evolution returning with a battle area. The character arrived in a Kalos shirt

Keep in mind that it was only the male character, female had Alola shirt i think.

Now the riddler says it will be a free dlc with just some new missions but no new land or pokemon. Talk about not being very decisive

he / him
Keep in mind that it was only the male character, female had Alola shirt i think.

Now the riddler says it will be a free dlc with just some new missions but no new land or pokemon. Talk about not being very decisive

That's another reason, they're not technically new Pokemon! It's a great way to get around not introducing new pokes.

The mega stones breaking through the spacial rifts and scattering across the lands, no? They could even have those spacial bolts striking Alpha Pokemon, changing them to mega evolutions that need to be battled.

Or bringing lets say Sycamore ancestor to be a person who studies mega evolution and helps out with the whole research. I feel they would need a character that would help Hisuians by explaining this unusual phenomenon.