Pokémon

Apparently Nintendo trademarked "grass cat" and "fire crocodile" in China. It could be Pokemon related but its a little weird that its not pokemon names but species? Also it could be new starters or legends or...new forms for Incineroar and Feraligatr which are related to LA starters as they're also from gen 2 and 7. The remaining one could be Water Serperior?

If its Pokemon of course

he / him
Apparently Nintendo trademarked "grass cat" and "fire crocodile" in China. It could be Pokemon related but its a little weird that its not pokemon names but species? Also it could be new starters or legends or...new forms for Incineroar and Feraligatr which are related to LA starters as they're also from gen 2 and 7. The remaining one could be Water Serperior?

If its Pokemon of course

Sounds like game versions?

I think bringing Mega Evolution into Legends when we already have the strong/agile system would probably make battles a bit too messy honestly.

Just under a half hour ladies!

I'm genuinely not trying to get my hopes up but pokemon week has felt like a nice little victory lap after BDSP and arceus doing...good? Both titles made some good choices (difficulty in BDSP, game changing twists and risks in Arceus) so I would eat up DLC for either title ddd

latest