Pokémon | Page 1487 | The Popjustice Forum

Pokémon

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Charley, Sep 14, 2009.

1. no no, you’re right to say it.

The fact that the Pokémon company used Xtina to hint at the Gen 9 location and none of us even caught it. They’re so smart. True fans.

Laurence, Chezam, collxtion and 7 others like this.
  2. I love the cat but I'm not really feeling the other two at the moment. The duck is giving Ducklett knockoff, and honestly the fire starter doesn't quite look like a Pokémon.

3. Oh… they’re gonna regret saying that.

Square, YourLeadSinger and Denemarken like this.
  4. I guess there wont be wild area anymore and instead the entire region will be open

5. love, love, love this art direction so far!

Phloo likes this.
  6. The fire one is giving me Appletun’s line so far.

Voicething likes this.
  7. The logos are horrible.

Chezam, Rob, BubblegumBoy and 2 others like this.
  8. Sprigatito, Fuecoco, Quaxly

kal and Phloo like this.
  9. I first saw the starters through a non-official twitter and genuinely, GENUINELY, thought they were fakemon.

eatyourself likes this.
  10. I just know all the F-words will be getting Violet me included

11. The way they look like NPCs you'd battle on Route 1...

Chezam and Mr Blonde like this.
  12. Imma be real a lot of fakemon for the past few years have been looking a lot better than new mainline designs.

so if they look like fakemon, I’ll take it! Still wish Sneasler looked like that one particular fakemon design…

Chris_P likes this.
    FridayNight, collxtion, kal and 4 others like this.
  14. okay… you’re not wrong, but… you’re not right… like it’s an understated look! It’s saying ‘don’t look at me’ and I actually love that tbh.

It’s not Black and White 2’s ‘I’m cool as fuck’ school of design (which I love) and I kinda vibe with that. Going the other way.

But mostly I love the shape design. Much preferred to sword and shield’s trainers. I wasn’t a fan of the very tall eyes back then.

15. I’m pretty concerned about the high speed in which Game Freak chunks out new games, but looking at these graphics I can say I’m a bit perched.

16. I love everything about Sprigatito including the name.

17. Quaxly's final evolution is 100% going to be based on Don Quixote, you can bookmark this post.

18. Sprigatito, tell me what’s wrong…

19. Also I’m not really bothered about the minimal and understated design of the main characters, because we will probably be styling them very differently as soon as we can anyway.

Stradiwhovius and irishlamb like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.