Pokémon | Page 1577 | The Popjustice Forum

Pokémon

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Charley, Sep 14, 2009.

1. It was the same way with Legends Arceus and as it turned out it was a fantastic game so hopefully the same applies here. Im sure we'll get at least one more big trailer with maybe few minor reveals in October. I dont know what it is but im getting really good vibes from the region and the overall presentation. We'll see how it goes.

Rob likes this.
  2. Girl, people on social media have complaining they show too much. Hell, they were starting to complain with the trailer that revealed the gimmick!

ohaimanabu likes this.

3. Honestly, whatever… hopefully it doesn’t go anywhere near the games.

4. Pikachu's expression sums up my feelings about this nicely.

5. I'm just frustrated we haven't got a Legends Arceus DLC.

Rob, AllSixSugababes and kal like this.
  6. The fact that I still haven't beat Legends Arceus ff. I think I got Braviary and then life just happened.

ohaimanabu, Milotic and SloMover like this.
  7. We don’t get Legends DLC and they release an Ed Sheeran track? Homophobic.

ohaimanabu and Rob like this.
  8. The way I finally finished grinding for Mew even though some of these fragments are not fully completed? Tencent realizing it was a bit much, innit?

At least the free Espeon skin way easy to get.

ohaimanabu and bbynewyear like this.
  9. I GOT A MARSHADOW!!!

10. I haven’t played the main map in a while so I’m quite far off with the 45 battles task… my god what a chore…

ohaimanabu likes this.
  11. I didn’t finish that and still got him. No wonder how it actually works.

12. Reading these last few posts about Unite definitely makes me glad my Unite phase was short-lived and I haven't returned to it in weeks nn

drod93, ohaimanabu and YourLeadSinger like this.
  13. Lmao, that being said

Zoroark and Sableye are joining Pokémon Unite.

Zoroark will have its illusion ability which will allow it to turn into enemy, ally and wild Pokémon.

Clefairy has 6 different Unite moves.

Zoroark is a speedster, Sableye and Clefairy are supports.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2022 at 5:04 PM
  14. I’m already failing at Mew with these move resets, imagine 6 on 1 place.

ohaimanabu likes this.
  15. Ha I think in this case it’s more randomised. Her Unite move is a metronome style move which choose one of the 6 moves at random.

My theory anyway.

ohaimanabu likes this.
  16. Oh thank goodness it’s the OG Zorua/Zoroark. I was beginning to worry Hisuian form was going to be THE version from here on out.

bbynewyear likes this.

17. some footage of Sableye being a fiend

18. In other news: 33.357 Twitter users have come to the conclusion that Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky is the best Pokémon game ever made, followed by HeartGold/SoulSilver and Black 2/White 2.

They're right and they should say it.
    [​IMG]

Chris_P likes this.

19. I love them

collxtion and soratami like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.