Pokémon | Page 1578 | The Popjustice Forum

Pokémon

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Charley, Sep 14, 2009.

1. GameFreak coming up with a bunch of variants for Diglett, which is one of the Pokémon with the most basic designs there is... can't say I'm surprised there dd

kal and YourLeadSinger like this.
  2. Rob

Rob

The fact that it looks so similar to Diglett, has a largely identical name... and yet somehow isn't a regional variant?

[​IMG]

3. Convergent evolution.

stuaw, collxtion and bbynewyear like this.
  4. Well ain’t it some kind of sea worm? Why would it be a regional variant if Diglett is a mole!

But also, they really said, “lemme just recolor this classic Pokémon design and give it a few behavioral differences and call it a new Pokémon species!”. Lazy.

Also, the static Wingulls “flying” in the video are sending me!

Chris_P and bbynewyear like this.

5. Okay but this is cool, one of my criticisms with the Wild Area of SwSh was how they were just walking around instead of interacting with the environment or our presence (granted some would chase but there was nothing unique).

Mr Blonde, soratami and Rob like this.
  6. wiglett is very much giving "who up playin' with their worm?"

Mr Blonde likes this.
  7. That is cool. Pokémon having more "realistic" behaviours than just walking around reminds me of New Snap, which is definitely a good place to draw inspiration from.

8. New battle pass leaked.

Also that Wiglett video was very strange. Billion dollar franchise... anyway, I appreciate they're trying to mimic the complications of the real animal kingdom, but it probably should have just been a regional form. But hey, maybe it evolves into something wild (if you have spoilers in regards to this pls dont let me know haha)

Back to unite: Gameplay from all three mons (Clefairy, Zoroark and Sableye) has leaked as well as full movesets and they're all very unique mons. Clefairy is especially interesting in how she's a hard counter for any mon that relies on dashing moves.

Also:

[​IMG]

Blessed.

tea, Milotic and soratami like this.
  9. The one true Wiglett
    [​IMG]

10. Me in 10 years

tea, dodoriazarbon, Rob and 5 others like this.
  11. I feel like this new idea for new pokemon that are almost identical to already existing pokemon is just another way of re-doing those same old kanto pokemon over and over again. Get ready to see Charizurd or Sharizard...

12. Not me reading this as “Sheharizard” and imagining some kind of Ground/Psychic Pokémon with Charizard’s face.

13. kal

kal

You’ll get a grass type Chairizard and you will deal.

Chris_P, AllSixSugababes and soratami like this.
  14. Now I’m imagining a lawn chair in the shape of a Charizard.

15. kal

kal

Exactly as I envisioned it.

AllSixSugababes and soratami like this.
  16. Wiglett is a Shuckle that's body is buried in sand.

soratami and Mr Blonde like this.
  17. Before Scarlet and Violet come out let me just stan

A bit longer

say what you want about Sword and Shield but you can tell me NOTHING about these bops

soratami and Jam like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.