Pokémon | Page 1579 | The Popjustice Forum

Pokémon

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Charley, Sep 14, 2009.

1. Have I missed the evos of the starters yet? Why don't we have those...

2. And I, I feel it after midnight
    A feelin' that you can't fight, my one
    It lingers when we're done
    You'll believe

3. Shedonealreadyhadharizard.

4. I don’t mind the recycling of concepts and Pokémon but the Gen 1 pandering has got to stop. And ok even if we’re gonna stick to Gen 1, give us different Pokémon! Why Diglett again???

thommyh, ohaimanabu and Mr Blonde like this.
  5. Sprockrooster and Rob like this.
  6. Rob

Rob

They didn't reveal the Sw/Sh starters at all so they may follow course here.

ohaimanabu and soratami like this.

7. Featured IN the game?????

[​IMG]

8. The animated sequence in the second half of the video.... now why'd that get so much budget???

soratami likes this.
  9. kal

kal

Guess I’m not buying it then.

10. While I wish it'd been a different artist featured, there's no denying that video is all sorts of adorable. And honestly, the song isn't that bad either. The power of Pokémon really is too strong, to even make me tolerate Ed Sheeran.

bbynewyear likes this.
  11. Game Freak fucking hates you all ddd.

tea, 1986, Trinu 3.0 and 2 others like this.
  12. No!

Pokémon has a problem

tea, Kyliéyoncé, Laurence and 3 others like this.
  13. The video is cute but yeah… This is not the one.

I hope he’s not going to be a character in the game playing in the credits or something. Give me a Leona, Florence or a Koda Kumi 10x over.

ohaimanabu likes this.
  14. In other Pokémon being absolutely homophobic news:

Hateful pre-orders this time around. Where’s the damn apricorn ball set!

ohaimanabu likes this.
  15. Crying at all these pre-order bonuses. The one that’s like 10 potions is iconic.

tea, fancygreen, Lapras and 5 others like this.
  16. The song is incredibly mediocre. I suppose it will be the credits song so couldnt they use something...better? Also why not choose a spanish artist for the Spain based region?

Oh and the video...why does it have to Kanto pandering over and over again? Is TPC this blind? I get that gen one is popular but pretending that other gens arent was proved times and times again to be wrong. Just recently BDSP in just 6 months outsold 4 year old LGPE, despite the former having rather poor promo campaign and getting a lot of negativity from the graphic style choice or staying too close to the original. But hey they've thrown in the three Galar starters (should've been Paldea starters if its meant for SV)

kal likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.