Pokémon

Fixed!

No seriously, the Diglett is easy enough for me to find but fuck me those wisps just don’t appear! Even went through a whole video to see the locations (which, was a pain in the ass) and couldn’t see the ones I’m missing! I’m assuming my save is bugged because I would spend 5 minutes in the spot making sure I got as close as the guides show from every angle. Hate hate hate! And the fact it’s necessary… fuuuuuckkkk youuuuuuu.
I've not played Legends yet but I'll take your word for this.

F

Fertilizer

Playing mostly blind to everything that wasn’t in the trailers upped my enjoyment of the game so much I’m considering just going FULLY blind for whatever they announce next.

he / him
Do we think they will patch anything in the Game considering its a mainline title? Legends was left to rot but they're going to be looking to expand this via DLC...

Do we think they will patch anything in the Game considering its a mainline title? Legends was left to rot but they're going to be looking to expand this via DLC...

Yes, primarily because this will be the title they use for competitive battles at Worlds etc for the next few years.

Patches kind of have to happen really.

F

Fertilizer

It’s already confirmed to get DLC by leakers and the game code, but yeah, one of the devs already said on Twitter they are going to correct the E4 music glitch, so I assume other stuff will be taken care of.

F

Fertilizer

This is hysterical. The hammer being the same color???

1669143781329520.png

This is hysterical. The hammer being the same color???

1669143781329520.png

oh so that’s what the final evo looks like. It was really looking rough for the first two stages but ended up nice.

Wish its hands/legs weren’t so stumpy, but love the hair!

… hammer users are a staple in MOBAs so I wouldnt be surprised if I see her in Unite next year.

Last edited:
One Pokémon I'm almost certain will make it to Unite soon is Meowscarada, the whole floating flower bomb thing seems absolutely made for it. I wouldn't be surprised if it was the first Gen 9 Pokémon to be added.

F

Fertilizer

This game has the best characters in the series so far. Most of them are so likeable (one dimensional Gym Leaders aside. Fuck Iono in particular).