Pokémon

The only ones I don't think any current Pokémon would fit are Normal/Steel and Fairy/Ground.
Normal/Steel: Mega Regional Tauros for the bits on its forehead and the shape of its horns. It's not much less steel-type-looking than Lucario.
Fairy/Ground: Miltank Furret Deadmau5 No idea but maybe some regional variant?

Honorary mention to Minccino for a potential normal/ice retcon.

If the second set of wings on Dudunsparce were just a little bigger, and it was given a normal/dragon type then I would have considered it a perfect evo tbh!

its cute either way.
Yeah, basically the issue is that people wanted it grow in a way that actually looks like it improves its mobility/makes it look more...functional and that evokes (and grants it) a more interesting typing. If they wanted it to look "the same" then it would be better if they kept it identical a-la finizen but with better stats and a better typing, because they just made it uglier now.

What they did was the most boring thing they could do with it imo. It's literally one step further than stretching its sprite, and probably equally easy/lazy to accomplish in whatever they design their models in.

It's literally one step further than stretching its sprite, and probably equally easy/lazy to accomplish in whatever they design their models in.
They just sliced the layer in half in Photoshop, spread the two halves apart & used content-aware fill in the middle. Iconic designer hacks.

I always thought Fire/Ghost before Fairy came in, but with Fairy being used for mythical creatures it makes more sense. I know kitsune are often described as spirits, but they aren't ghosts/spirits of the dead. But Ghost does make sense with its move pool to date, would feel more Gen 1 authentic, and would create contrast with its Alolan form, so I wouldn't object to it.
Yeah, either or would work. Bottom line is, GameFreak done goofed not giving Ninetails an additional typing.

Normal/Steel: Mega Regional Tauros for the bits on its forehead and the shape of its horns. It's not much less steel-type-looking than Lucario.
Fairy/Ground: Miltank Furret Deadmau5 No idea but maybe some regional variant?

Gligar is the closest Ground type that could have possibly been part-Fairy compared to every other ground type (it’s got the most fantastical design in my honest opinion).

Gligar is the closest Ground type that could have possibly been part-Fairy compared to every other ground type (it’s got the most fantastical design in my honest opinion).
I'd love it because I'm ready for a vampire-esque fairy type since the Fairy type was introduced. (I don't think recall having any now?)

I'd never thought about before but it actually makes total sense! Cinccino is one of those Normal types I really like but wish had a better typing. Still, it's great how Tera types can make Normal Pokémon a whole lot more interesting now, I'm definitely curious to try a few combinations.

Last edited:
The Academy has students of all ages, if you go there at night it's practically only adult students. It's a cool detail, but that said, like half the trainers you find in the wild being students is a bit boring.
This was the perfect game for them to let us chose different ages/body types like in Battle Revolution then... Especially since they don’t have actual clothes for us to pick from, so they could get away with just some variations of the uniform.

He/him
2022112521584200-B6CE40797459B0890BF7CEF68A4CE587.jpg

giphy.gif

The Dunsparce evolution is funny, but the Tandemaus one is a scream. The way it "evolves" with no warning or notice, so you just open the menu and are like "wait a minute..."
The weird thing is, I got an evolution screen/moment for Tandemaus… I don’t know what everyone else is doing.