Pokémon

Did anyone do Mega Heracross Raid Day today on GO? I finally caught myself a beautiful shiny. One of my favourite shinies ever, pretty in pink! I saw on Reddit it was "easily" soloable but I actually found it quite difficult. I had to skip one that had Rock Blast as a charge move because it was just one-shotting my Flyers right out of the sky. I managed to do it after Mega evolving my Dragon Ascend Rayquaza and levelling up some other good Flying legendaries.

It was absolutely worth it.

dfulzqi-c55d2c60-fd1a-42f9-9b82-19f8f460bfce.gif
Ooh congrats! I couldn't be bothered to do more than one raid, but I'm super happy to have registered one more Mega Evolution and especially to (finally) have completed my Johto dex.

• Love
Reactions: Rmx
Did anyone do Mega Heracross Raid Day today on GO? I finally caught myself a beautiful shiny. One of my favourite shinies ever, pretty in pink! I saw on Reddit it was "easily" soloable but I actually found it quite difficult. I had to skip one that had Rock Blast as a charge move because it was just one-shotting my Flyers right out of the sky. I managed to do it after Mega evolving my Dragon Ascend Rayquaza and levelling up some other good Flying legendaries.

Congrats! I didn’t get any using 8 regular passes but then I got one after using a premium raid pass. Luckily in the town centre where I live there’s a large player base so didn’t have to struggle to take it down alone. I think the smallest group was 3 and largest was 20! I do use Reddit to get remote raiders sometimes though. It’s such a cool shiny I’m really happy to have it - I actually got the male one. I also managed to get a shiny Voltorb randomly this evening.

• Love

I solo'd 4 raids with Mega Ray, got the shiny on the 4th.

Now l almost have all Kanto and Johto shinies, think I'm missing Jynx, Tauros and Kangaskhan for Kanto and the Hoothoot line, Wobbuffet, Corsola and Smoochum/Magby/Elekid for Johto. I hope they'll do an hatch day event for Smoochum soon.

I had a pretty crazy stroke of luck yesterday in Go. Still no Ditto, but literally the first spawn when I opened the game was a Charizard. I later got a Clefable, as well as shiny Bronzor and shiny Pansear.

And speaking of Go, I have to laugh at all the memes about the new avatar updates. Having a tiny pokemon defending a gym letting other people see your avatar's crotch? Screaming!

Rmx

He/Him/His
I had a pretty crazy stroke of luck yesterday in Go. Still no Ditto, but literally the first spawn when I opened the game was a Charizard. I later got a Clefable, as well as shiny Bronzor and shiny Pansear.

And speaking of Go, I have to laugh at all the memes about the new avatar updates. Having a tiny pokemon defending a gym letting other people see your avatar's crotch? Screaming!

What's your trainer code, sis. Let's get acquainted! If they ever get rid of the trade distance requirement I'm gonna give you loads of shinies.

Reactions: kal
What's your trainer code, sis. Let's get acquainted! If they ever get rid of the trade distance requirement I'm gonna give you loads of shinies.
232705780513 - anyone else who wants to add me as well, I will send gifts ddd.

I think Niantic forgot to flip the switch on the Rediscover Kanto event ddd. It’s already past 7PM here and nothing.

April has been horrible in Pokemon Go, no new Pokemon debuts since Poipole and Charcadet in early March (one being egg exclusive). No Tarantoula for Bug Out event? No Wiglett for the current event?

Hopefully May will be much better cause this is the worst season in Go so far.
Pretty sure we can evolve Poipole next month.

Last edited:

Rmx

He/Him/His
I hate to be the one, but I'm gonna be the one...

The new catching screen environments do not look that good? The textures or whatever you call it aren't great. Those trees look like they belong in a N64 game. Am I missing some sort of ~aesthetic~?

I hate to be the one, but I'm gonna be the one...

The new catching screen environments do not look that good? The textures or whatever you call it aren't great. Those trees look like they belong in a N64 game. Am I missing some sort of ~aesthetic~?

Looks way better than the old ones which looked so outdated.
Now tell me why my little mission button triggered this animation with this pokedex looking thing with binoculars on them... but then didn't tell me what the hell that was or what was new there?