Pokémon

Exciting times for the skincare girls

bonpoint-x-the-pokemon-company-monpoke.large.jpg

bonpoint-x-the-pokemon-company-monpoke.large.jpg

Rmx

He/Him/His
Looks way better than the old ones which looked so outdated.

Correct, I just had to get used to the textures but I like them now!

Now tell me why my little mission button triggered this animation with this pokedex looking thing with binoculars on them... but then didn't tell me what the hell that was or what was new there?

Oh I thought my game just glitched for a minute, so that was supposed to happen. Interesting...

Hopefully the Kanto event spawns a Drowsee because I have the Meltan research string needing me to evolve one but I don't have one because it hasn't been in the spawn rotation in ages.

Rmx

He/Him/His
I'm fully lost as to what event we're in right now. I've hardly been playing for the past couple of weeks due to stress in my personal life and also a bit of fatigue with the game (which after almost 8 years I'm allowed a little break, I think). But EVEN with the new "events" tab, it's still completely unclear to me. I see 2 collection challenges for Sustainability Week, but it's the Kanto event now, right?

Am I just being grumpy?

I'm fully lost as to what event we're in right now. I've hardly been playing for the past couple of weeks due to stress in my personal life and also a bit of fatigue with the game (which after almost 8 years I'm allowed a little break, I think). But EVEN with the new "events" tab, it's still completely unclear to me. I see 2 collection challenges for Sustainability Week, but it's the Kanto event now, right?

Am I just being grumpy?

No I also was like "Okay wheres the research or the challenges?" but I guess they're not doing that for some reason with this event....? But if you are in the "TODAY" tab where your daily research is, if you scroll below that it says Happening Now and it says Kanto. But it also says "event themed timed research"... And I haven't seen any of that.

Reactions: Rmx

Rmx

He/Him/His
No I also was like "Okay wheres the research or the challenges?" but I guess they're not doing that for some reason with this event....? But if you are in the "TODAY" tab where your daily research is, if you scroll below that it says Happening Now and it says Kanto. But it also says "event themed timed research"... And I haven't seen any of that.

... In the Today tab, it tells you what event it is, when there's an Event tab right there?

I have to laugh. But thanks for pointing out! :)

Rmx

He/Him/His
I finally got Ditto in Go. It was disguised as an Oddish. Now I need to move on to collecting Magikarp candy ddd.

Grats on the Ditto!

Have you put a Magikarp as your buddy? They'll spawn 1 candy every 1km you walk, or 0,5km if they're excited because you've been playing with them a lot or you've just given them a Poffin.

Reactions: kal
Grats on the Ditto!

Have you put a Magikarp as your buddy? They'll spawn 1 candy every 1km you walk, or 0,5km if they're excited because you've been playing with them a lot or you've just given them a Poffin.
I’ll do that as soon as I evolve my Porygon. So a couple of days from now. I already have 200+ Magikarp candy.

My luck today was pretty good because this guy spawned literally as soon as I used the daily incense, and didn’t flee after the first Ultra Ball!

IMG_5813.png

Rmx

He/Him/His
I’ll do that as soon as I evolve my Porygon. So a couple of days from now. I already have 200+ Magikarp candy.

My luck today was pretty good because this guy spawned literally as soon as I used the daily incense, and didn’t flee after the first Ultra Ball!

View attachment 53270

Omg, that is insanely lucky!!

I've only encountered one Galarian bird (Articuno) and I used my first Master Ball on it. We have a second one now, and I'll save that for if I ever encounter Zapdos. I'll try my luck on Moltres and hopefully be as crazy lucky as you! <3

This is the 2nd time I encounter this Moltres. The first time it ran away after a golden razz berry and an ultra ball. Today it took 3 golden berries and 3 ultra balls.

• Love

Rmx

He/Him/His
This is the 2nd time I encounter this Moltres. The first time it ran away after a golden razz berry and an ultra ball. Today it took 3 golden berries and 3 ultra balls.

How often do you do the Daily Adventure incense?

I always forget it, I think I only do it like once a month. I need to up my game.

How often do you do the Daily Adventure incense?
Pretty much every day. What I keep forgetting is lucky eggs, and timing things properly. From what I’ve read online, the daily incense can spawn legendaries, so you should use it.

Rmx

He/Him/His
Pretty much every day. What I keep forgetting is lucky eggs, and timing things properly. From what I’ve read online, the daily incense can spawn legendaries, so you should use it.

You're right. It's indeed the only way to get the Galarian Birds, but it doesn't spawn any other Legendaries. So don't expect a Suicine or Entei (even though that might make more sense given how those spawn in the main game). But you're right, even just the Galarian Birds are definitely worth trying it every day. I'm gonna step my pussy up and hopefully get myself a G-Moltres (or Zapdos) soon!

I don't know if it's the right moment for a lucky egg...? Since those are quite scarce. From the top of my head, I would save those for raid days (when you know you're going to get a couple of 5-star raids in rapid succession) or when you turn Best Friends with someone. Or for events that give EXP boosts / bonuses.

No, what I meant by not timing them properly is that I completely forget they exist when I’m finished with a lot of research tasks that give out lots of experience.

Rmx

He/Him/His
No, what I meant by not timing them properly is that I completely forget they exist when I’m finished with a lot of research tasks that give out lots of experience.

Right, that makes sense :) babe I forgot your username, and I have over 200 friends from remote raiding through PokeGenie. Please enlighten me so I can keep sending gifts.