Pokémon

Okay, Belly Drum, Drain Punch, Waterfall, Ice Punch Poliwrath? A monster. You'll always be the best Gen 1 water type and top 5 best all time Pokémon to me my love.
tumblr_nahh71gM6e1ttdkobo3_400.gif

A few weeks ago I somehow came across tadpole somewhere and looked it up to check, only then realizing the link with the Politoad and all. Somehow I never made the connecting in English with it and being bilingual has it's downsides as I can forget words in my other languages or just use translations subconsciously and not realize these things. Any way... Mind blown!

Then I googled to find the word again and came across this:
https://www.discoverwildlife.com/animal-facts/pokemon-characters-real-wild-animals

Reactions: Rmx
He/Him
I've started playing Pokemon Go from scratch after a 3 year break. It feels simpler compared to how it used to be but I'm enjoying it as a cute way to pass some time.

I need friends so that I'm tempted as little as possible to actually spend money on items: 6599 4993 9614
I started again myself a few months ago, it’s definitely less frustrating than it was when I played a few years ago. Added you!

Rmx

He/Him/His
GO just announced their community days for June.

June 9: Goomy --> Goodra with Thunder Punch
June 22 (Classic): Cindaquil --> Typhlosion with Blast Burn

I'm honestly most excited for Cindaquil, I didn't get the chance to bag a good shiny the last time around. Also, of course I can't predict the meta, but Typhlosion is a PVP powerhouse, especially since the addition of Shadow Claw to its move pool and the semi-recent buff to Incinerate.

Was at a Comic Con today and got a bunch of ultra rare cards for really good prices.
Nabbed a full art Squirtle from the 151 set, so happy with that one as it is so gorgeous. And a lovely full art Jolteon, the second best Eeveelution.

GO just announced their community days for June.

June 9: Goomy --> Goodra with Thunder Punch
June 22 (Classic): Cindaquil --> Typhlosion with Blast Burn

I'm honestly most excited for Cindaquil, I didn't get the chance to bag a good shiny the last time around. Also, of course I can't predict the meta, but Typhlosion is a PVP powerhouse, especially since the addition of Shadow Claw to its move pool and the semi-recent buff to Incinerate.
Goodra with Thunderpunch can be interesting in PVP too with the dominance of Togekiss and Primarina that are weak to electric. Though I would be shocked (pun intended) if Thunder Punch-Goodra will beat them. At least it can take out some damage now.

Rmx

He/Him/His
Goodra with Thunderpunch can be interesting in PVP too with the dominance of Togekiss and Primarina that are weak to electric. Though I would be shocked (pun intended) if Thunder Punch-Goodra will beat them. At least it can take out some damage now.

Yeah I guess it would be a nice spice pick! Maybe what I meant to say is that Blast Burn Typhlosion is absolutely essential to even considering Typhlosion, whereas Thunder Punch is a cute addition to Goodra's moveset but doesn't feel as... imperative? I dunno. From the top of my head I can't think of any 'mon that's really dominating with Thunder Punch. Hypno is good with it but mostly due to the surprise element (it can learn most Punches), whereas Typhlosion can truly dominate with Incinerate + Blast Burn (though Incinerate is an excruciacitingly slow move to use).

I've recently started a Kanto playthrough again and I forgot how much of a SLOG the beginning is if you choose Charmander. Training up a Butterfree for Confusion and a Mankey for Karate Chop is a tab tiresome.
Still, Charizard is worth it.

Random but is there anyone on here still playing Pokémon Go who happens to live in one of the "Sun" regions (i.e. Mexico/Central America, or parts of Africa and Australia) and would be okay with exchanging gifts for a few days? I just went through my dex today and realised that I somehow missed that one Vivillon variant; I guess I must've accidentally transferred the Scatterbug I had at one point dd.

Rmx

He/Him/His
Random but is there anyone on here still playing Pokémon Go who happens to live in one of the "Sun" regions (i.e. Mexico/Central America, or parts of Africa and Australia) and would be okay with exchanging gifts for a few days? I just went through my dex today and realised that I somehow missed that one Vivillon variant; I guess I must've accidentally transferred the Scatterbug I had at one point dd.

Europe here, sorry!

Check out the Penpal page on Leek Duck. You can get friends from all the regions you need.