Pokémon | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum

Pokémon

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Charley, Sep 14, 2009.

1. There will also appear Pokémon from Hoenn (3rd gen) and Sinnoh (4th gen) in the remakes, both legendary and wild ones. I'm not too happy about that, to be honest! It's a remake - those ugly 3rd and 4th gen Pokémon should stay far away!

Bronzor is about the worst Pokémon ever.

2. What about 1st gen?

3. Those are included, as they were in Gold and Silver.

4. I belive they have made it so that nearly all Pokemon can be caught within the game. This is due to the fact that with the new DSi there is no GBA slot so trading 1st and 3rd gen from Ruby/Sapphire & FireRed/LeafGreen is impossible.

5. Is that so? I still own a "classic" (ugly) DS. *sigh*

I really want a DSi.

6. Charley

Charley Staff Member

Oh my God, the new games sound like they are going to be AMAZING!

As someone said earlier, I really hope we get a fully playable Kanto as well!

A full 4 (maybe 5 by then?) region game somewhere in the future would be EPIC.

7. Kanto is fully playable. EPIC!

8. Charley

Charley Staff Member

Ok, it needs to be 2010 already. I have decided.

9. Oh another new thing, the games (in Japan at least) come with a free "Pokewalker" which is basically a pedometre which you can send a Pokemon to via the wireless on the DS and as you take steps the Pokemon gains experience and can level up.

I hope we get them over here! I spose the idea is to get kids (and adults) off the sofa.

[​IMG]

10. There's also a device in-game (I think you receive it after you beat the elite four) that allows you to listen to the original 8-bit soundtrack on the go. Clever Nintendo.

11. Ooh, that pedometer is an amazing idea! It'll give me a reason to go jogging.

12. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Staff Member

Ooh. I had a Pikachu pedometer but it wasn't connected to a game. How cool!

I miss SM:TV:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZO8ceymeTxc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l08XV0nuhfE

13. I love you for posting those videos!
    SM:TV was Saturday mornings!

14. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Staff Member

Oh em gee, Vengaboys!
    That was the episode when Denise was pretending to have broken arms for some reason.

15. You mean a Pokemon Pikachu!?! I had one too! I never went anywhere without it but one day it just mysteriously disappeared and I have not seen it since. :(

I got Platinum a few weeks ago and I'm just about done with it. I'm basically shitting meself for the release of HeartGold/SoulSilver here. Oh my goddd.

16. I'm still playing my Pearl, I've had it for over a year but never finished it. The Diamond/Pearl/Platinum generation was ver underwhelming. 14 legendaries!? What are they on!?

17. MOP

MOP Guest

The best Pokémon ever was VERY CLEARLY Jinx.

18. NO. Hoothoot is.

19. Wasn't Jynx forced to have her skin colour changed?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.