Pokémon | Page 799 | The Popjustice Forum

Pokémon

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Charley, Sep 14, 2009.

1. So I finally purchased UltraSun. Let the fun (?) begin.

2. Does anybody here play competitively?. I would like to know your experience in the competitive world. I have been a long term fan of the games for almost 20 years. But only started to play competitively since Y and X 5 years ago. I play competitive on the console. I'm not a master of the competitive world, but i do enjoy it very much. Since i like to use a lot of Pokemon that aren't from the high tiers, obviously the things you can do are more limited. But i play for the fun.

_hazzie_ likes this.
  3. RJF

RJF

We definitely did not have a Popjustice tournament and I most definitely did not lose to @Number and his fucking Regenerator/Unaware shenanigans in the final.

4. Can you tell me more about it?.

5. http://forum.popjustice.com/threads/the-popjustice-pokemon-tournament-the-final.60496/

http://forum.popjustice.com/threads/the-popjustice-pokemon-tournament-double-vision.61368/

It would be nice to do more in the future, especially since it would be easier to share the videos now that it will be on a console with TV output, no?

edit: Of course I would never raise my mons in time to participate, but it will be fun watching!

_hazzie_, MysticWater and send photo like this.
  6. You don't like Gen 7?.

7. I have played VGC competetively on and off since Platinum. I love it and have actually had a lot of fun with Gen 7, I’ve just been working on some new Tapu Lele and Tapu Koko sets.

The tournaments we had here were pretty epic!

MysticWater likes this.
  8. Ain't nobody got time for EVs and IVs (at least I don't ddd).

irishlamb likes this.
  9. I'd love to participate in a tournament, though I don't really usually play competitively.

MysticWater likes this.
  10. I participated in the little cup tournament in Global Link, when there were some Mega Stones as the prize you could win just by participating. It was fun.

I leave here this battle video. It is a battle i had with a friend. 25JW-WWWW-WWWY-K9YW. Tell me if you enjoyed it.

soratami likes this.
  11. Cool, I'll watch it later!

MysticWater likes this.
  12. If it's actually a reboot I'm cancelling the Switch, Nintendo, Pokémon, Gamefreak and gaming in general.

MysticWater and kal like this.
  13. I mean, I don't doubt that it will be.
    But will they...actually try to remake/reboot WITH kanto, give us something completely new, or will they try something like BW did and do a soft restart?

send photo, BEST FICTION and RJF like this.

14. I think it'll be more like a soft reboot like Unova with maybe new mechanics?

digitalkaiser likes this.
  15. I think a reboot in Pokemon terms is like them adding 3D graphics and Mega evolution haha.

Lapras likes this.
  16. I inclined to agree.
    Most likely, due to the system move, they will try to give us a Unova style reboot pokedex and SLOWLY trickle existing mons into the new gen over time. In b4 they refuse to give us bank for a long time due to this.

Electivirer likes this.
  17. Would it be too much to ask, if they are actually doing a remake, to put like the first 4 regions in one huge game?
    They surely can’t start from Kanto again when they still have to do a remake of Gen 4?
    Only problem would be levelling but I guess you could start new in each region and unlock everything from the previous regions once you defeat the 8th gym leader.

Chris_P likes this.
  18. Reboot =/= remake.

It seems some of these sources already talked about it being a new region.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.