Pokémon | Page 843 | The Popjustice Forum

Pokémon

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Charley, Sep 14, 2009.

1. I am, and will forever be, getting the Pikachu version because my initials are ASH and I will never not lean into that.

2. Things I want but I won't get in Let's Go:
    - Wild encounter battles.
    - Big enough scale so that the map doesn't look crowded because there are two wild mons in it.
    - All the pre-evolutions and evolutions of the original 150.

- The save files to be transferable from one version to the other (working with either one by default).
    - The co-op to support both characters as "protagonists" in terms of features like having your mascot partner follow you, and being able to progress (level up, collect pokemon, unlock bonuses etc) normally during the co-op even if the plot does not move forward in the original game of the "guest" player.

Stepsmatt likes this.
  3. Let's Go has officially made it.

4. RJF

RJF

noooooooooooooo

Dave, Oleander, irishlamb and 3 others like this.
  5. Onix looks kinda derpy here dd. I'm really excited for the 2019 games, they have the potential to look amazing.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 1, 2018
  6. Looks fierce as heck.

7. The second half destroyed me.

edit:
    Evidently, Onix used Surf.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2018
  8. *sells shares in Repel Inc*

9. Give Miss Pidgeotto her pocketbook, she's leaving.

Rhombus, Karvel, Mr Blonde and 21 others like this.
  10. RJF

RJF

Like, even stuff with the way that fucking Pidgeotto goes off to fly into an invisible wall at that fence, and how I'm sure Charizard won't be able to fly off any path you can't walk. A hot mess.

11. Swishing and swooshing and tumbling and turning through Cycling Road.

Kuhleezi, BEST FICTION, Dave and 5 others like this.
  12. What is even the point of tall grass etc if the Pokémon are just gonna be aimlessly pacing about.

13. I've recently started playing Pokémon Glazed and...oh wow. The difficulty spikes.The variety. I'm actually having to save before normal trainer battles ddd.

Oh and the towns and dungeons look gorgeous too.

14. The Pokémon roaming in the grass... wow. I'm not opposed to doing away with random encounters in favour of field appearances but they need space and freedom for it to work. I don't see why they couldn't scale up the map size to two, three times as big and make the games feel less claustrophobic and small.

15. Seeing the gifs above, it seems like the mons are never after you, so the only challenge is to go around them, which would be a piece of cake if there was more room. Of course, it looks terrible and it's stupid.

16. Didn't even notice the Doduo baby mon in the sprite leak when I gave them a once over.
    Why would it have three heads and then evolve into a Doduo with two heads only to get a third head again as Dodrio? Strange design idea but it was cute.

Oleander, soratami, Jam and 2 others like this.
  17. The more I look at ‘Bayleef’ the more it looks like a mess.

18. That Bayleef has to be one of the worst in between evolutions. Glad that was scrapped.

Also, I have read Umbreon was originally poison. That certainly makes some sense.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.