Pokémon | Page 898 | The Popjustice Forum

Pokémon

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Charley, Sep 14, 2009.

1. I am glad they didn't try to reverse-cartoonise them into utter monstrosities and they took the Pokken route instead. The only thing that seemed off to me in the entire trailer was that Psyduck's eyes look like stickers, which isn't inherently bad, but it's definitely at odds with the realistic textures.

soratami and Chris_P like this.
  3. Help I like the trailer.

4. My co-worker, who is the definition of a genwunner, refuses to get the new game even though it panders to him. He doesn’t like that there’s no wild battles and that it has too much Pokémon Go in it, even though he hates anything past Gen 4 and has a Pikachu phone case.

So you gotta wonder... who is this game for?

Jeffo, Vixen, soratami and 4 others like this.
  5. The only negative thing I can say about the film is that it has the potential to give Let's Go a sales boost.

6. [​IMG]

Oh wow

Vixen, soratami, Mr Blonde and 7 others like this.
  7. RJF

RJF

Psyduck looks like taxidermy gone wrong.

Vixen, Mr Blonde and kal like this.
  8. Loving the look of this!

A thing of nightmares.

9. BTG

BTG

[​IMG]

This looks sort of amazing.

10. The most invested I've been in Pokemen in about 20 years is reading tweets right now about how mad people are that Danny DeVito isn't in this. I saw him trending on Twitter and had heart palpitations worrying that he'd died, but in fact... people just really wanted him to play Pikachu? I don't have any context as to why, and I truly don't need any. Danny DeVito should be in everything.

11. Ok close up some of those Pokemon look like Creations from Face/Off.

Someone call McKenzie Westmore so we can do a second draft on the good sis Greninja.

Glitterizer likes this.
  12. RJF

RJF

I still don’t really get Greninja as a design teebs. Doesn’t its tongue ever dry out? How does it eat? Does it ever retract it?

Chestnaught remains the best Gen 6 starter. Spiky dad.

Jam, dodoriazarbon and Chris_P like this.
  13. ffff that trailer has me very excited.

14. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

I love the trailer. I knew Ryan Reynolds was voicing Detective Pikachu but I had no idea it was a live action movie.

15. Queen Snubbull being in this. Good to see TALENT getting cast.

16. I thought I was going to hate it as soon as Pikachu started talking but I am sold, I can't wait to watch this.

17. Detective Pikachu actually looks... fucking brilliant. Wasn’t expecting that to be the tone of the film at all.

Tribal Spaceman and aaronhansome like this.
  18. Will there be, well, Lapras?

19. I just need some Oddish, Gloom, Vileplume or Bellossom to show up and I'll be happy.

If they dont...
    [​IMG]

20. Pleasantly surprised by how promising the film looks!

Did we also know that (FI) Rita Ora is starring in this? No news on what she'll play / voice yet.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

soratami likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.